Change the Ringtone on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow and 2 others
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to change the ringtone on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8If you have any questions about this video please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.This concludes our tutorial on how to change the ringtones in the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Change the Ringtone on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Can you change the text tone on your Lumia 535?
Can you change the text tone on your Lumia 535
- 1Press the home button and swipe left.
- 2Tap on "Settings".
- 3Tap on "ringtone+sounds".
- 4Tap on "manage app sounds".
- 5You can also select other applications.Tap on "Messaging".
- 6Tap on the "Notification sounds" drop-down menu to change the ringtone.
I wish to change the ringtone to mp3 on my Lumia 535 but it doesn't show other apps?
My phone doesn't have other apps options therefore I am failing to put the mp3 song that I want as a ringtone. The options given do not appear on my phone so I fail to follow the steps that have been mentioned in the article
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Bophelo2, VisiHow, Eng