Change the Home Screen Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to change the home-screen wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
This concludes our tutorial on how to change the home-screen wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions for us, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Change the Home Screen Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Questions and Answers
How can I change wallpaper set already from Gallery on Samsung S6?
How can I change wallpaper set already from Gallery on Samsung S6. I have tried: I just set a wallpaper from my gallery. I did not like it. I want to change it. I tried to do it from settings, but it seems that I can't change or reset it
- 1Update your phone. Press the home button. Tap on the "Apps" icon. Tap on "Settings". Tap on "About phone". Tap on "Software update".
- 2Press the home button and tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Apps".
- 5Tap on Gallery.
- 6Tap on "Storage".
- 7Tap on "CLEAR DATA" and "CLEAR CACHE". This will clear any Gallery cache and data to help you resolve the situation. However, there might be other gallery-like applications that lock the wallpaper on the screen.
- 8Press the back button and select other applications that might have been used in changing the wallpaper.
- 9Tap on "CLEAR DATA" and "CLEAR CACHE" for each.
- 10If that did not help or if you cannot find the application that caused this situation, then you can clear data for all of the applications. This is not a hard-reset, but you might need to reenter a lot of information and resynchronize your contacts, for example. Press the home button. Tap on "Apps", "Settings", "Storage & USB", "Cached data". Tapping on the "Cached data" tab will result in the desired effect.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm