Change HTC One M8 Brightness Level
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, hanine, Eng and 1 other
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to change the brightness level on the HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, we tap and hold down the screen until we see the lock icon and then swipe up. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. We will see icons at the bottom of the screen. We need to find the "Settings" menu. To do that, we need to swipe the notification panel down.Advertisement
- 8We need to tap the "Brightness level" and "Adjust the brightness of the screen" option. A little menu will be shown. We have only one choice at the top. It says "Automatic brightness". It is currently activated. There is a white check inside of a green box located in the corner. This means that the option is activated. This also means that the phone itself is going to decide the brightness level based on the situation. If we don't want this to be activated, then we can choose the brightness manually.
- 10We tap anywhere on the bar to manually choose the brightness level. Obviously, as it can be seen, it is hard to read if the brightness level is low; but it takes a lot of battery to have the full brightness level. We may want to try to conserve the battery, and we may want to lower the brightness level. Likewise, if we are in very sunny conditions. On the beach, for example. Then, we may want to increase the brightness level just to make it easier to see the screen. What we can do then is to choose the brightness level manually.
- 12Let's tap "OK" in the grey bar. Let's tap that to confirm our choice. There is, actually, another easier and quicker way to activate this setting or to change the brightness level. This is something we can do anywhere from the phone because it just involves swiping the notification panel down. It does not matter where we are, in which menu or application. We can do it anytime.
- 15We can see in the top-left corner, there's the "BRIGHTNESS" option. There is a sun, and inside the sun there is the capital "A", which means that automatic brightness is selected. We can also see that it has the "BRIGHTNESS" word. It has two functions here, so we have to be careful with what we tap.
- 26If we actually tap the "BRIGHTNESS" word itself, then the phone is going to bring up the little menu that we looked at earlier. It is the same menu that we looked at earlier. Those are just two different ways to get to this menu. We can either go through the settings, which is longer, or we can just pull down the notification panel and then pull down the menu from that notification panel. All of these ways will allow us to customize the brightness level.
This concludes our tutorial on how to change the brightness level on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or the process that you have seen in the video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Goodbye!
Video: Change HTC One M8 Brightness Level
Questions and Answers
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Eng, hanine, Alexander Avdeev