Change Group Profile Photo on WhatsApp for an iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Rose Najj, Eng, Parvati and 1 other
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. In this video, I will teach you how to change your profile photo for a group on WhatsApp application while using an iPhone 6.
- 4I don't actually have to be an administrator, somebody else could have created the group and I am just a simple member, but still you have the power to change the profile picture which is right here. Let us pick this particular group, it already has a picture.Then pick a group that I want to change the profile picture of.
- 27If you have any additional questions or comments on iPhone, you are welcome to leave them in the comment section below. Thanks for watching VisiHow. ByeBye.You have just watched me changing the group photo on WhatsApp application while using iPhone 6.
Video: Change Group Profile Photo on WhatsApp for an iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Cannot open video to see how to change photo on my iPhone 6?
Do not have an Edit button. I choose a photo and it appears as message but not as a photo on chat group
- 1Press the arrow with a word in the upper-left corner until it disappears to go back to the menu where you see "Favorites", "Recents", "Contacts", "Chats", and "Settings" at the bottom.You need to verify that you are in the main menu of WhatsApp first.
- 2Tap on "Chats" at the bottom.
- 3Tap on the group chat you want.
- 4There will be the "Edit" button.Instead of tapping on the icon in the lower-left corner with an arrow, tap on the section in the upper-right corner.
- Alternatively, tap on the name of the group at the top. You will be able to tap on "edit" then too, which will be located at the top on the left. Then, tap on "Edit" again.