Capture a Screenshot on a Lenovo A7000
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, mulugeta and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to take a screenshot on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. There is a native screenshot application on this phone.
- 2We will get to the notification bar and expand the quick access panel. In the final column of the second row of the quick access panel, there is an icon for "Screen Shot".Once we've unlocked the phone, we can reach the screenshot application by swiping down from the top of the screen.Advertisement
- 6There are three options across the bottom.
- Tapping on "Share" will instantly share the screenshot with social media or a contact in our phone.
- Tapping on "Crop" will save the image to Gallery for later use.
- Tapping on "Cancel" will throw out the image.
For this tutorial, we tap one time on "Crop". The image will be saved to Gallery.
This concludes the tutorial on how to take a screenshot on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Capture a Screenshot on a Lenovo A7000
Questions and Answers
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, mulugeta, Eng