Edited by keyur patel, Calob Horton, basamsetti, Dougie-1 and 13 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Why can't I install WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8.1 OS device?
- 1.2 I can't download WhatsApp in my Nokia 535 phone?
- 1.3 Nokia Lumia download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device?
- 1.4 Problem downloading WhatsApp on my Windows Phone?
- 1.5 I have forgotten my password to Windows store, every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? What should I do?
- 1.6 My Lumia 520 reads try again in 72027 minutes?
- 1.7 My Lumia 520 won't download and install WhatsApp its saying this app is not available for your device?
- 2 Comments
- 3 User Reviews
Questions and Answers
Why can't I install WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8.1 OS device?
It downloaded properly, but when installing an error occurred. Please give me the solution.
There are a number of installation errors Windows Phone that your Nokia Lumia 520 may be giving you when you try to download and install the WhatsApp application. Here's a list of installation errors on Windows Phone and what they mean:
- 801881cd -- Your phone does not have enough storage space.
- 80188264, 80188265 -- Your phone is not set up to download updates and applications over the cellular network.
- 801882cb -- Your phone is having difficulties connecting to the network to fully download or upload the application.
- 801881d0, 8018822a, 80072f30, 80072ee7, 80072ee2, 80072efd, 80072f76, 80072efe -- Your phone is suffering from a temporary server or internet connectivity issue.
- 80188d1, 80188d2 -- Your phone suffered from an error during the installation of the application or update.
For the first four types of error codes, you will need to make sure that you're connected to the proper network and that your phone has enough storage space. For the last one, you will need to make sure that your Microsoft account is set up properly. Then, restart your phone. If you're still having issues installing WhatsApp on your Nokia Lumia 520, you will need to contact Microsoft's customer support line to speak to a customer service representative who can help you troubleshoot the issue further. It is possible that your Nokia Lumia 520's hardware is malfunctioning which is preventing it from installing the application completely. The customer service representative will help you troubleshoot the problem over the phone and, if necessary, schedule a repair or replacement for you.
I can't download WhatsApp in my Nokia 535 phone?
It has a problem with family setup, can you suggest how can I set family setup
Check your date of birth in your Windows Live Account. You will get this prompt to set up the family account if your date of birth is showing that you are under the age of consent for WhatsApp. You can configure the Family Setup at Windowsphone.com.
Nokia Lumia download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device?
Download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device, and back to Lumia, all apps were downloading perfectly even bigger than 100mb. After reset it is asking for WiFi to be connected to download files bigger than 20mb through apps
- 1Turn off your Data Sense if you have it enabled and within 24 to 48 hours you should be able to download again higher than 20 MB.
- 2After 48 hours or if you do not have Data Sense enabled: Login via PC to your Microsoft Account.
- 3Remove your Nokia Lumia from the list by choosing Remove Phone Hyperlink Button.
- 4Log out of your Microsoft Account.
- 5Reset your Nokia in Settings->About->Reset.
- 6Log back into your Windows Account on your Nokia Lumia.
- 7Open Settings in the app Store to Turn-Off "Only get updates over WiFi".
- 8You will now be able to download again properly.
Problem downloading WhatsApp on my Windows Phone?
During download it will abort the process and give an error code 800488fb
Error code 800488fb means that your Windows Live account has been flagged for Virus or SPAM. To correct this you need to change your password in your Windows Live Account. You will also want to get an app like Malwarebytes and block all the SPAM in your email account. If you have set up an email blaster this may also flag your account as a possible SPAM account.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My phone Nokia Lumia 630, apps not downloading in phone, error 80070490
I have forgotten my password to Windows store, every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? What should I do?
Every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? what should I do?. I have tried: I have tried to download WhatsApp. I think it was caused by: I forgot the password to Windows store
WhatsApp is an age restricted app in the Windows Store. This is why you have to sign into the Windows Store. Since you have forgotten your password, go to Windows Live and reset your Windows password.
My Lumia 520 reads try again in 72027 minutes?
How can I solve that problem to get back to my normal screen
On the Lumia 520 you can fix this by removing the battery and connecting the phone to your charger. See if it will boot up without the battery but you may have to put the battery in to get it to boot up. If this is the case then wait 10 minutes for it to be connected to the charger. Then put your battery back in and boot up the phone.
My Lumia 520 won't download and install WhatsApp its saying this app is not available for your device?
The Lumia is running version 8.0 software and won't install WhatsApp what can I do to install WhatsApp. I can log into the store perfectly but cannot install WhatsApp
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Jay, bony corn