Edited by Eng, rlhoop33, Isha dewan, nznznz and 20 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 LG G Stylo stuck on Google account?
- 1.2 I purchased a refurbish from O2, its HTC desire 626 but the previous owner had Google security on it?
- 1.3 I bought a Nexus 6, can't get past Gmail verification?
- 1.4 I have done a hard reset on my Motorola G3 v2?
- 1.5 File manager will not pop up when I connect the OTG cable?
- 1.6 I got a flash drive apk downloaded, but when I plug in my flash drive nothing happens?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
LG G Stylo stuck on Google account?
I thought I did a master reset but when I did, it said erase all the data from this device, and I did. I powered back on and LG logo came on and input language accessibility. Then it went to connection to internet and update etc... it says Google account information. This device was recently reset enter your Google account that this device was last sync with. I put in my Google email and password, it keeps saying that it does not recognize this device and please enter a Google account. I can not go past that.. I have tried: Everything from trying to resetting a reset. I think it was caused by: Me trying to reset the device
If you have the right login details, login on the PC to your Google Account and in the My Account Settings under Security and then applications, look in there to make sure that you do not have 2 step verification enabled. If you bought this phone second hand then you will have to install new Stock ROM to bypass the Google account verification that was originally assigned to the phone.
I purchased a refurbish from O2, its HTC desire 626 but the previous owner had Google security on it?
O2 now want me to choose a different refurbish because this is classed as faulty . . I wanted to know can I get passed the security?
O2 must not know what they are talking about because any device with Lollipop or Marshmallow installed will be like this even after a factory reset if the Google Account was not deleted before they factory reset. The way to get past this is to follow the links for HTC in the above answer. You can install Custom ROM as long as the USB debugging is not enabled. You can also try Rootjunky's method posted above. Be careful because rooting your phone usually voids any warranty.
I bought a Nexus 6, can't get past Gmail verification?
I bought a Nexus 6 of eBay and I can't get past Gmail verification
This is a new anti-theft feature. You can bypass it on Samsung devices.
- 2File Explorer should launch.Connect the flash drive to the device with an OTG cable.
- 3This will install it.Tap on the Samsung APK.
- 4Tap on "Settings".
- 5Tap on "Enable Unknown Sources".
- 6Wait for the installation to finish.
- 7This will open the application and Settings.Tap on "Open".
- 8Tap on "Backup and Reset".
- 9Tap on "Factory Data Reset".
I have done a hard reset on my Motorola G3 v2?
Now it loops on the Google verification page - the original email that it was set up with no longer exists, I have tried getting Google to verify using the phone number and asking Google to confirm my new email and password but it still loops back to the first screen where you put in the email address
You will have to wait 72 hours after you went through the confirmation verification process from a link in your email. Google has done this feature as part of their security measure. You could install new ROM to the phone though. In the future, if you forgot your email and your phone is locked, have someone call you and disable the pinlock while you are on the phone call. You can do this in Motorola devices. Much easier than resetting your password and waiting for 72 hours or installing new Custom ROM.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Need ADB commands to bypass Google accounts verification
File manager will not pop up when I connect the OTG cable?
I am trying to bypass the Google verification on my Note5 but when I plug in the OTG cable with the apk file, the file manager doesn't pop up so I can install the apk
Your Note5 should connect and recognize the File Explorer immediately. Install OTG Troubleshooter which will help verify that your OTG cable is suitable to use with your Note5.
You can also format your USB using FAT32 in Windows on your PC.
- 1Connect your USB to the PC.
- 2Click on your Windows task bar symbol.
- 3You will then right click on the newly added removable disk added to the drive.
- 4Select it.Within the menu pop up you will see Formatting.
- 55.When the new window opens, change File System in "FAT32".
- 6You will have to reinstall the File Explorer and everything else on the USB when you do this.Confirm the format process.
I got a flash drive apk downloaded, but when I plug in my flash drive nothing happens?
I have a Galaxy S6 Edge, but can't use it. I don't know my Google account. I have tried: Downloading apk won't read flash drive. I think it was caused by: Don't know
Before you go through all the hassle of using the OTG cable, go to Google Accounts Recovery to get your email credentials back. Use the format method above to format your USB so it reads the apk or try another USB.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Jay, Slaby.cameron