Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
Edited by Toradze, VisiHow, Eng, Visihow Admin
You're watching VisiHow. This is a video tutorial series on how to play the trumpet. In the previous tutorial, we discussed how to use your diaphragm when playing the trumpet. In this tutorial, we will show you how to buzz through the trumpet mouthpiece when playing the trumpet.
- 1In one of the previous tutorials, we talked about buzzing. Different pitches can be created based on the volume of air that is produced and on embouchure that creates fluctuation. When the mouthpiece is attached to the trumpet, buzzing will produce notes. In order to buzz, you need to learn how to focus your air on a central point. Imagine that when you are buzzing, there is a small hole in the middle if your lips.Buzzing is, essentially, vibrating the lips in order to create a pitch.
- 4When you buzz through the mouthpiece, make sure it is placed gently upon your lips. Do not force the mouthpiece onto your lips.The air must be focused on a very narrow space, since the diameter of the mouthpiece is very small.
Please make sure to view our next tutorial on how to single-tongue the trumpet. This was a tutorial on how to buzz through the trumpet mouthpiece when playing the trumpet. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
See more tutorials on playing the trumpet:
- Tune a Trumpet
- Play Staccato on the Trumpet
- Stand in the Correct Posture While Playing the Trumpet
- Play Legato on the Trumpet
- Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
- Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
- Improve Double Tonguing Notes on the Trumpet
- Play Arpeggios on the Trumpet
- Play C Chromatic Scale on the Trumpet
- Play Intervals on Trumpet
- Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
- Use Your Diaphragm for Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz with Lips when Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
- Hold the Trumpet
- Single Tongue the Trumpet
- Gain Endurance to Play Long Notes on the Trumpet
- Play the Trumpet with the Correct Embouchure
Video: Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Music
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Toradze