Buy Makeup on a Budget - Lips and Eyes
Edited by Kara, MsBarbs, Eng
Today I will teach you how to look great with a limited amount of money. I just got my package of makeup. With an accent on eyes and lips mostly, so let us check and see what I have here.
- 1I chose Avon brand, because it is cheap, good quality and it lasts a long time. This is approximately $40 worth of makeup and many of these items like eyeshadows, lipsticks, and eye pencils will last you six months to a year, depending on how intensively you use them. I decided to get two pallets of eyeshadows because we do not want to wear the same one all the time. We want to be different.Here are the items I chose to go with.
- 4It says it is liquid eyeliner but it is more like a marker because of its end. You can do thin lines or you can do thick lines. I prefer for the marker eyeliner because I wear contacts and I am allergic to any kind of liquid eyeliner, even ones that are hypoallergenic. This type of eyeliner allows me to wear it a long time without making my eyes red. Also, it lasts a long time. It doesn't leave prints on your eyelids so it is a very precious item for me.Our next item is one of my favorite things.
- 5This is one of my most favorite mascaras in the world. I've used all kinds Flormar, Mac, Bourjois but this is the best one so far and only costs about five dollars, depending on the discount. It has a very wide plastic brush and has very thin what I would call teeth. The trick with this mascara is that you have to apply several layers. It applies very thinly so it may take you several strokes to finish the process of painting your eyelashes, but it brushes them and it makes them wide. Applying layer-by-layer makes them look longer and more voluminous.Let's move to the next item.
- 6I got a purple color. It will add some glitter because these two pallets are matte, this will add some sparkle for you, if you decide to go to a party after work or something like that. This works perfect. That is all of the makeup for the eyes; let us switch to the lipsticks for the lips.The last I item that I have is an eyeshadow pencil.
- 10We will use it for making contours or we will use it as a base for one of the lipsticks. The makeup that I have here is perfect for everyday usage. You may want to use something more expensive for proms, weddings, or for commercial makeup, but this Avon stuff right here is just as great and it will give you the exact same look as if you went with the more expensive stuff.Here is the lip pencil.
- 11Thank you for watching VisiHow, if you have any questions or if you would like any more tips on how to do makeup, Please leave comments below. Thank you.Thank you for watching our introduction to the budget makeup videos.
Video: Buy Makeup on a Budget - Lips and Eyes
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: MsBarbs, Kara