Backup Yahoo Email Folders
Edited by Freyajordan, Eng, Nuance
If you are using Yahoo as your email client and looking forward to learn how to backup Yahoo mail folders, this is the right platform for a resolution to your query. Since data prevailing on cloud is subject to internet connectivity, it is essential to backup your emails in case of unreliable connectivity or hacking. The backup of Yahoo emails is also required to stay connected to mailbox data in case of server downtime or related situations.
Yahoo Backup Tool
The Yahoo mail folder can be downloaded and backed-up with the help of the Yahoo Backup Tool. This is a third party solution that helps to download emails from cloud-based environments to local storage media. The major benefits of using this tool for downloading purpose are as follows:
- 1It allows you to download emails in the form of PST, Message, EML and MBOX.
- 2Helps to download specified period data while eradicating unnecessary emails.
- 3Offers to set and manage bandwidth via throttling to ensure smooth running of alternate processes.
- 4Enables you to pause and resume the backup process as required or what is your preference.
- 5Maintains integrity, original structure and formatting of emails after downloading from cloud server to local storage device.
- 6Offers to access email messages on several other applications (both web based and desktop based).
Steps for Downloading
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Eng, Freyajordan