Apply Eye Makeup to Hooded Eyes
Edited by Kara, MsBarbs, Eng
Hi, my name is Kara, and you are watching VisiHow. In this video, I will show you how to apply a makeup to a hooded eye in order to make it look more open and look bigger. I already have my face toned, and I already covered my dark circles, which you can watch by clicking the link. So let's begin making our eyes look bigger and nicer.
- 2This will help to lift up the eyebrows, which is a common problem for those who have hooded eyes. Also, if you apply the wrong makeup it will add heaviness onto your upper eyelid, so we want to get rid of that. Our purpose is to lift up the eyebrows and to hide the hood with the shadows.Apply white shadow under the eyebrow.
- 6The Avon brand is good for everyday usage and this kind of palette will last for at least six months if you use it every day. I'm going to apply this black eyeshadow to my eyelid right next to the eyelash line. I will need to blend it upwards, and I am applying all the way into the wrinkled line which I can feel by pushing the brush inwards. You can drag the corner just a little ways toward your eyebrow as well to make a winged effect.The next step is to apply the black eyeshadow.
- 8Apply the eyeshadow next to lashes and blend all the way to the wrinkle line. It is very easy to do when you push the brush back slightly into the eye socket and you basically go around the eyeball. Again, drag a tiny corner toward the end of your eyebrow to make a winged effect, and apply the eyeshadow to the lower lash line.Do the same with the left eye.
- 9I'm not using any liquid liners or any marker liners because I don't want to have any sharp edges. The edges need to be blurry. I applied the liner next to my eyelashes, and I am dragging the corner out a little bit. I will also put some under the water line on the bottom lashes and then connect the corner.Next, I need black eyeliner.
- 11I applied darker shadows in the wrinkle of my eye by pushing the brush inside the socket a little ways, gently. I also lined my eye thicker on the corners to create the illusion of a longer eye. I think I solved the problem of hooded eyes. If you have any eyelashes that you could glue on, you are welcome to do that, as it would be helpful. Alternatively, you can use your favorite mascara. Thank you for watching VisiHow, if you have any questions or if you would like any more tips on beauty and makeup, please leave your comments in the section below and I will try to help. Thank you bye-bye.What I did is applied light eyeshadow under my eyebrow to lift them up.
Video: Apply Eye Makeup to Hooded Eyes
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: MsBarbs, Kara