Edited by Eng, Maria Quinney, the don, Dougie and 14 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Android phone locked after my kids used wrong patterns?
- 1.2 My phone I note beyond was locked due to many patterns attempts, I cannot recall my Gmail account either password?
- 1.3 My phone to itel1350 brand has a problem of low memory?
- 1.4 I ask how to reset my itel it1350?
- 1.5 How to I recover usability, from a factory reset lockout, due to too many, (20), wrong attempts, to unlock phone?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Android phone locked after my kids used wrong patterns?
My Android phone is locked... Kids were drawing the wrong pattern again and again... I tried to enter my Google email ID and password... It's still not working.
If you've tried to enter your Google ID and Password, but are still unable to access your pattern locked Android phone or Tablet, there are several things you can try to unlock it. We've provided a number of solutions to your problem, listed below from the easiest to apply, to the most difficult.
- 1On certain Android devices, you can wait for the pattern lock timer to reset itself. In this case, after a set period of time, you can try your pattern again and should be able to regain access to your device.
- 2For most Android devices, you will need to enter your Google ID and Password. This is because the device will lock itself after 20 failed pattern attempts. As a security measure, it will then request your Google ID and Password. If the login information you are entering is not accepted by your device, you can use your computer or another device to connect to the Google Account Recovery tool, and reset your password there. For this to work, your phone will need to be connected to the internet, either through WiFi, or your phone's data plan. You will need to follow the instructions on the link provided above, which will enable you to reset the pattern on your Android device.
- 3If you are still unable to access your locked Android device, even after using the Google Account Recovery tool, you can try a paid tool to unlock your phone. Note that this application is not guaranteed to unlock your phone, so carefully read the linked instructions before deciding to use it. Follow our guide on how to unlock your Android device with Screen Lock Pro.
- 4For users who have previously installed the Android Debug Bridge (ADB), this can also be used to unlock your phone. To do this, in addition to having installed the ADB before locking your device, you will also need to have enabled USB Debug Mode on your phone. Detailed steps for this process can be viewed in our main guide on the topic. To access them, simply scroll to the top of this Q&A, and click on the title text 'Recover Android Device in case of Forgot password/pattern unlock an Android device'. This will take you to the main guide on accessing your device when it is locked. Once there, select Step 6 from the first numbered list, and follow the link for instructions on using the ADB tool to unlock your locked Android phone or Tablet.
- 5As a last resort, you can also perform a Factory Reset of your Android phone or Tablet. Please note that this will delete all data from your device, though your SD card will not be deleted. However, we do advise all users to remove their SD cards as an added precaution, to be sure that they will not lose data on the card. Alternatively, depending on the version of Android you are running, you can plug your phone into your computer, and copy your files, music, and pictures before deleting the phone data. Please follow this link for steps on how to factory reset your Android device.
- Note that these instructions are applicable to all Android devices, though there are variations across different versions of the Android Operating System, and in some cases, manufacturer specific phones, such as the Huawei, or itel models. Otherwise, you should be able to regain access to all Android phones and tablets using these instructions. This includes the HTC One, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, and Sony Xperia, among others.
My phone I note beyond was locked due to many patterns attempts, I cannot recall my Gmail account either password?
I cannot recall the Gmail account or password
In order to unlock your phone, you will need to enter your username (email) and password. You also have to be connected to the internet to do this. If not, you will have to perform a Hard Reset. Unfortunately, this will delete all apps and data on your phone. You can reference the steps provided at the beginning of this Q&A, or you can try the quick steps provided below:
- 1Turn off your phone
- 2Press and hold the following buttons
- Volume up/down or both
- Home button (if any)
- Or look for a reset button or hole on your Android device
- 3Release the buttons when you see the Android logo
- 4Choose wipe data / Factory Reset
- 5Select yes--delete all user data
- 6Select reboot now
This should Factory Reset your device. If the steps listed here, and elsewhere in this Q&A have not solved your problem, you may need to send your phone to the nearest service center.
My phone to itel1350 brand has a problem of low memory?
My itel1350 phone has a memory problem, and I am not sure what to do.
If your phone is full and has no more space, but you are sure the SD card still has space, you'll want to check and make sure that you are saving information to the SD card, and not the phone itself. However, if your phone has a physical problem with the memory, such as a defective card, or is regularly shutting off, you'll need to either Factory Reset it to correct this or take it to a mobile service center to have it repaired.
I ask how to reset my itel it1350?
I am not using a Gmail account, and I don't know how to use it. I just have too many pattern attempts. Can you help me?
If, after applying the steps listed at the beginning of this Q&A, you find that you are still unable to unlock your locked itel it1350, you can perform a Factory Reset. Please take the following steps to restore your device to factory settings:
- 1Turn off your Android phone
- 2Press and hold the following:
- power button
- volume up/down or both
- 3Wait until you see the Android logo
- 4Choose recovery mode
- 5Choose wipe data/Factory Reset
- 6Choose yes--delete user data
- 7Your phone will reboot, or ask you to reboot
- 8After a few minutes, your phone should complete the process.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Can't unlock Android phone after providing e-mail and waiting for 24 hrs?
See more questions like this: My itel 1350 does not bring a recovery option
How to I recover usability, from a factory reset lockout, due to too many, (20), wrong attempts, to unlock phone?
My Samsung Galaxy J3 is locked and reset to factory, due to too many failed attempts, with wrong pin. I cannot get on WiFi, to recover usage. Is there a combination, of external buttons, (i.e.: *power button, *volume button, *Home screen button), I can do, to recover from the lockout? I do not have a WiFi connection, to connect to, to recover phone.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Carolyn C, cherylyg15, Queenie