Adjust Notification Options on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, lunatic akash and 6 others
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to adjust the notification options on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 12This concludes the tutorial on how to change the notification settings on a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, please leave them in the section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Adjust Notification Options on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to increase the duration time of incoming notification sounds?
Notification ringtones just rings for few seconds and then cuts off immediately
- 1Update your phone software. You can see how it is done in our tutorial on how to update your Lumia.
- 2Choose a long sound file on your PC. Only DRM-free files that are less than 30 MB are accepted.
- 3Connect your phone to your PC with the original USB cable. Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key and "E" to copy your own custom tune to the "ringtone" folder of your phone.
- 4Set the song as your ringtone. Press the home button and swipe left. Tap on "Settings". Tap on "ringtones+sounds". Tap on "Ringtone". Tap the song under "Custom". You can also access other notifications sounds in the "manage app sounds" menu, where, for example, you can tap on "Messaging" to set a custom sound for your messages.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, joey usher, Sureshvh85