Adhere to Writer Policies
Edited by Robbi, Eng, Grimm, Visihow Admin and 1 other
Welcome to VisiHow.
As a company that takes pride in the content that we provide to the public, we have some writer policies in place to which you must agree in order to finalize your position as a consultant at VisiHow.
- 1You have been approved to write on the site. We do not wish for the authors to create an account that they will share with others. If you have friends and family who wish to write for VisiHow, we encourage them to apply, but they may not use your account to do so.You must be the sole party to use your account.
- 2It must be original work that is free of plagiarism. Bottom line--do your own work. You'll gain from it and so will the site.You understand that all writing which you present on this site must be your own creation.
- 3We have an external link policy that you should familiarize yourself with before adding any links. Please do not add links to your personal affiliate accounts to sell products or to gain compensation from VisiHow traffic. Links that violate this policy will be deleted.Links which are added by you to the content that you provide must be links which will enrich the site.
- 4You understand that the work that you provide here will be edited and corrected and that it may at times be completely changed at the discretion of VisiHow and its editors and users.
- 5At times visitors to the site may critique work that you do and may desire to edit that work. Edit wars and other forms of roll back and move forward are not tolerated.You understand that you are a representative of VisiHow.
- 6At no time will rudeness be tolerated to any visitor on the site.If you feel that a change in the work is not correct or beneficial to the site, please approach and report that work to one of the editors for correction.
- 7Disruption of the site or the copywriting rooms inside the site is not behavior that is encouraged. Please find an editor to act as a mediator if your disagreement cannot be amicably and privately sorted out.You may not always agree with your co-workers.
- 8We ask that you please not claim more work than you can comfortably complete in 24 hours. Please do not begin work and abandon it. If you abandon more than three articles in a month you will not be permitted to accept other work until what you have begun is completed.Our system is one which offers a public queue of work to be done.
- 9Please don't take more than one piece of content and outsource that content to another writer or friend.
- 10You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, use, make available, sell, disclose or otherwise communicate to ANY third party, other than in the course of your assigned duties and for the benefit of the VisiHow.com any confidential information or conversation to which you may be privy in the course of your duties.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Noindexed pages | Author Help
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Grimm, Eng