Add or Remove Sites and Apps That Should Not Have Passwords Saved to a Google Account on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to add and remove a site or application, whose password is not to be saved to a Google account, on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. At the bottom, there will be a row featuring five various icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to access, as we need to open up the Applications folder.To unlock the phone, we will press down on the screen and swipe upwards.
- 4We can see this icon features a gray cog with a white Google "g" inside of it. Underneath, this icon will be labeled "Google Settings". The position of this icon will vary, depending on where we personally placed it in our device. Once the Google Settings icon has been located, we are going to press down on it one time. This is going to open up the application for us. We can see we have a menu, which we will need to scroll to the bottom of.In this folder, we now need to find the Google Settings application.
- 8We will now press down on the first application on this list, labeled "VegeFruits", to add it to our "Never save" list. Since this application is in the "Never save" list, it's details will never be saved to our Google Account.If we would like to do this, we simply need to press down on an application name.
- 9In our case, we are going to press down on "VegeFruits". This is going to open a dialog box for us, titled with the name of the selected application. Since we had selected VegeFruits, this box will be labeled "VegeFruits".If we want to remove an application or a site, we will press down on one of the added sites in our "Never save" list.
- 12If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall endeavor to answer them for you.This then concludes our tutorial, on how to add and remove a site or application whose password is not to be saved to a Google Account, on an HTC One M8.