Add an Email Address to Skype with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, raju nag, Eng and 1 other
Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to add an e-mail address to a Skype account and make it the primary address on that account when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find the Skype tile on the home screen. In this example, Skype is pinned to the home screen. The tile has a blue background with the white Skype logotype, which is a white circle with a blue letter "S" in the middle. If the tile has not been pinned to the home screen, then swipe left to find it in the application menu.
- 5Once the application has been loaded, tap the profile icon. The icon is the circle located in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The profile photo is unique to the user, or there will be the outline of head and shoulders if no photo has been added to the profile. Once the icon is tapped, the profile section will be brought up.
- 6Tap "view account" or the "view account" icon. The icon has a blue outline of head and shoulders next to the text. This will open the account on the Skype website. This means that the Internet connection must be available, as the application will redirect the user to the website. Remember then that this means that we will have to use the Internet to go to the web page, so be prepared for that.
- 10Tap "Add email address" under "Email address" or any other words highlighted in blue. Any of these will open up the same page and the keypad. On that page, all of the information about the user can be entered. The text boxes are all related to the words highlighted in blue on the previous screen, but only one field needs to be filled.
- 14Note that the circle next to "Set as primary email" is empty, and the "Primary email" is chosen. The chosen option has a blue dot with a circle around it. This means that the e-mail address below is set as primary now. Tapping "Set as primary email" will exchange the e-mail addresses. The reason for making a new e-mail address primary might be wherefore redirection of all of the Skype messages to a new e-mail address might be required, the old e-mail address has become obsolete, or some reorganization occurs.
Video: Add an Email Address to Skype with Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to login Skype on Lumia 535 by Facebook ID & pass?
I login to Skype on my mobile by Facebook ID
While the official Skype page offers no solution as of September 3, 2015 (https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34581/can-i-sign-in-to-skype-with-facebook-on-a-mobile-device), try the following methods:
- 1Update your OS to the latest version.
- 2Update Skype. This might require uninstalling and reinstalling it.
- 3Log into Skype with Microsoft Account and enter your login data as Facebook:your.name.
- 4Tap on Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications. Locate Skype and tap on "Clear Data".
- 5Follow these steps:
- Unlink your Facebook account.
- Create a Skype account.
- Link your Facebook account to that.
- Add all of your Facebook friends to Skype.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, raju nag, Alexander Avdeev