Add Task to S Planner on Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, bob sigmund, Eng, Jen M and 5 others
Welcome to VisiHow. Today we will see how you can set up a task on the S Planner event calendar in your Samsung Galaxy S5.To start off with, I will need you to press the unlock button for your phone. It is also the power button.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Add Task to S Planner on Galaxy S5
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 7This will be a task. A task is a reminder, for instance, mow the lawn, change the light bulb, buy diapers, take out the dishes, don't forget to bring flowers home to the angry person you love.Events are different than tasks because events allow you to indicate a location and add quite a bit more detail.
- 9I am going to leave it as "My task" - specific to this phone. I am not syncing across other devices however you can sync events from your calendar. We do discuss that in another video that you can access by clicking the link below.You can tap on "My task" and you can set it up as a Samsung Task if you prefer.
- 17Examples of no due date tasks might be something like learn how to play checkers, learn how to play chess. These may be things that are important to you for any number of reasons. Perhaps you have fallen in love with someone who loves playing chess every weekend in the park. Perhaps you have decided that it is in your best interest to do something to expand you mind or learn to be better. Whatever it may be, that is up to you. This is how you set up a reminder for yourself to do it.Alternatively, you could set "No due date" if you did not have a due date.
- 21"Dance and be merry!", life is too short to not learn how to dance. So, you should take it upon yourself to dance and be merry. That is excellent advice. Bear in mind that that is "Dance and be merry" not "Dance and be married". M-e-r-r-y, a little exclamation point because this is such a great suggestion.Description, let us call it, "Dance".
- 52Thank you for choosing VisiHow and please let us know any comments, questions, suggestions or tips you may have in the section below and we look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.This will take us back to the Home screen and this is the end of our instructional video on how to set up a task in the "SPlanner" event planner on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or your S5 Mini.
Video: Add Task to S Planner on Galaxy S5
Questions and Answers
I had an S4, easy way to show the tasks in S Planner?
How do I display tasks in the S Planner on my S5?
Once you have added a task to the S Planner it will appear in the screen of the app just like it did in the S4. If your tasks are not showing, try to update the S Planner. You can also download the Google Calender app and sync it with the S Planner. Many users prefer the Google app because it is more efficient and has less bugs that occur with the S Planner.
S planner isn't saving my events. Is there some way to reinstall it? It isn't working?
I go to the date I want. I fill out the name and place and times. I click Set. I click Save. It isn't saved.. I have tried: Restarting my phone.. I think it was caused by: I was using Defumblr and was having problems with the calendar on the lock screen so I disabled some somewhere. wasn't getting it the way I wanted so I uninstalled Defumblr. Don't use SPlanner much. Next time I tried to use it, it didn't work. Thinking about just downloading another calendar app.
You can only update this app because it was pre installed as part of the Samsung OS. Make sure that you did not change your phone settings to Easy Mode as stated above because this can make the tasks disappear. Also in the Calender section there is a setting for My Tasks and that has to be checked. After the Lollipop OS the calender changed and users have has some adjusting to do in order to get used to the new version.
How do I see a list of tasks in S Planner?
I did a system update on my Samsung S4. Now, I can no longer list my tasks in S Planner. (There used to be a tab on the right side)
Go into the S Planner setting and check My Tasks. The newest version of the S Planner got rid of the To Do List. Many people are switching over to the Google Calender app and the app called Tasks in Google Play. Tasks has a free and Premium paid version. Outlook Calender is also a great alternative.GTasks is free and the app that I use. TickTock is another free app but has in app purchases. With the disappointment of the latest S Planner many are using a third party app.
What does the green dots represent in s planner?
What does the green dots represent in s planner? and how to disable them
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.