Edited by Melsan, Alma, Doug Collins, andrew and 19 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 A lovely message I can send my busy boyfriend at work?
- 1.2 He is so very busy, can you send me a sweet message for him if you know Tagalog message because he doesn't understand English?
- 1.3 Please help me with a message to send my boyfriend right now. He is a teacher and at work right now. It should be something to put a smile on his face and not to make me look desperate?
- 1.4 How can I send lovely messages to my busy girlfriend?
- 1.5 My boyfriend works in Alaska he is a cod fisherman and he is gone for 3 months each trip?
- 1.6 I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much?
- 1.7 My long-distance boyfriend is becoming busy/distant?
- 1.8 How to calm my boyfriend down or how do I solve the problem? Please, I need your help.
- 1.9 WHEN IS TOO EARLY TO VISIT A PROSPECT BOYFRIEND?
- 1.10 How can I get my husband to forget a new lady, which text can I use?
- 1.11 What do I do. I love him, but he ignores me?
- 1.12 The question is he said will you marry me?
- 1.13 What can I do to grab her attention fully?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
A lovely message I can send my busy boyfriend at work?
Sending a text message to your boyfriend depends on what he is currently doing. But as a girlfriend, you can send a love message to your boyfriend or something that can inspire him within the day to lift up his spirit. Like:
I may not be the perfect girl but I will always laugh, cry and be mad by your side every single day of my life until our hair turns grey. I love you so much hon/baby/hubby etc.
There are a number of messages that you can write to him during the day to show your concern while not appearing to be annoying or needy during his day of stress at work.
- "Hi baby just letting you know I was thinking of you and I miss you"
- "Hope you are OK at work and know that I love you"
- "Missing you while you are away. Hope to hear from you soon"
- "Baby I am here thinking about you and I hope you are OK and I love you"
We also have an article with more than 100 sweet messages for your busy boyfriend.
He is so very busy, can you send me a sweet message for him if you know Tagalog message because he doesn't understand English?
How I said to him I very love him
- Iniibig kita is a love phrase that translates to deep love.
- Ikaw ang aking bawat hininga which means "You are my every breath."
- Oras nang hindi mo ay walang kahulugan which means "Time without you has no meaning."
Please help me with a message to send my boyfriend right now. He is a teacher and at work right now. It should be something to put a smile on his face and not to make me look desperate?
He just had a baby with another woman but I still love him
Send him something funny like " I am coo coo for Coco Puffs over you".
How can I send lovely messages to my busy girlfriend?
Sending lovely messages to my busy girlfriend
Your girlfriend will love to hear from you, but not constantly throughout the day. Remember that the more a man messages a girl, the more likely it is that she will feel like he's a little smothering. This is especially true if you're sending her more than three messages a day. Sure, she loves you and you love her, but there is a point where too many messages are just too much - in the same way that eating great food can reach a point where you've eaten too much.
Because of that, try to send her sweet messages that don't require a response. That way she knows you love her, you're thinking of her, and you respect her busy time at work. If you think you'll send too many all at once, just rewind a bit, and set up a reminder on your phone, at a different time every day. That way you can make sure she's not disturbed, and that you're not sending too many messages.
Three sweet messages for your busy girlfriend:
- You're busy, I know, but I've been busy thinking about you. No need to respond just wanted to let you know I hope you're having a great day. Love you!
- They say that life's too short for regrets, but I regret not spending more time with you before you went off to work. I miss you. Hope your day is a good one.
- I was thinking that when you finished work tonight, I could make a dinner for you, followed by a long back rub, and then a nice hot bath. You busy later?
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My boyfriend is so busy with his work, he is a site engineer with 6 projects to attend to and I am actually running out of nice words to make his day great and he seldom reply now. He stopped saying I love you for two days now, and he is not that sweet fo
My boyfriend works in Alaska he is a cod fisherman and he is gone for 3 months each trip?
I want him to know how special he is and that I'm always thinking about him. Also, his 8 years daughter comes over to visit me a few days a week she wants to send him something special too, any suggestions?
Before he leaves for his next trip out to sea, write 90 daily notes of love or encouragement for him to open one when he gets a chance each day. His daughter can make pictures on back or envelopes of your notes for him. Leave his favorite snack in some of his pockets for a surprise as he unpacks. Make some cookies for him to enjoy which will remind him of home.
I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much?
I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much
Just tell her. Don't worry about texting her, but then, if you do text, don't send more than three messages a day unless you are answering her. Rather, tell her that you love and miss her, and can't wait to talk to her after you finish whatever you are doing. Then, when you get a break, let her know how much she means to you, and why she's such an important part of her life.
You can read the article we linked earlier in this Q&A for tips girls send their busy boyfriends and change some of those messages to send your girlfriend. We've also included some sweet messages you can send her below.
Here are five messages to let your girlfriend know how much you love her:
- I've been thinking of messaging you all day, but I've been so busy. Now that I have the time, all I can think to say is that I love you.
- I know I can seem distant when I am working so much, but it's for us, and our future together. Can't wait to see you later!
- The most important thing I do during the day is to take the time to let you know I love you. You mean the world to me.
- Not every man is as lucky as me, I've got a great job, in a great company, but most of all, I've got you, which makes everything else even better. I love you.
- No matter what I'm doing, or where I am in my work, I carry your heart with me, and can't wait until I can hold you again and tell you how much I love you.
My long-distance boyfriend is becoming busy/distant?
He has been helping his friend's band for the past two weeks until really late. Although when I want to cam/talk, he says he needs to stick with his sleep curfew. I feel like less of a priority.
It's natural to feel like less of a priority in these situations, but you're a lucky girl. You got a guy working with a professional band that imposes a sleep curfew, instead of an unprofessional band that's out partying every night. He loves you, and he's working hard. Few people realize just how hard and demanding being a roadie for a band is. You lift heavy items twice a day, unloading them and then loading them again. You work hard to set up a show quickly, and then between sets, you're working to fix any minor problems or make sure the instruments are returned. It's really a thankless job.
So in one sense, you are less of a priority temporarily, while he pursues a dream, but he hasn't left you or put you on the side, and he's working hard. Perhaps viewing some of the messages we linked in the first part of this Q&A to let him know that you love him, even when he is busy, will inspire him to send you more messages. Also, keep in mind that he's likely also around a bunch of guys when he calls you. It's not going to be easy for him to call you his sweetie pie when there are five other guys making fun of him. He might just be shy to talk to you when the others in the band can hear what he is saying. Ask him.
How to calm my boyfriend down or how do I solve the problem? Please, I need your help.
I had a boyfriend before but we broke up, then after two years I met this loving and caring guy, I told him everything about me and how I broke up with my Ex, he accepted everything and we have been really cool for the past 7-8 months, yesterday I don't know where my boyfriend got my Ex's number from, and he called the number 2 times but no one answered, then later he accused me of talking to my Ex without him knowing, that I have been talking to my Ex behind his back, but I tried explaining to him that I am not talking to my Ex but he doesn't believe me and he's upset, how do I calm him down or solve the problem?
Contact your phone provider for your call history to show him with actual proof that you are not speaking with your ex boyfriend. Did your ex tell your boyfriend that you were contacting him as a spiteful act? Ask your boyfriend what is causing him to suddenly become suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about. Explain to your boyfriend that you are 100% devoted to him and have no desire to revisit a past relationship that ended for a reason. There may be a trust issue that he is dealing with from past relationships which you were unaware of until now.
WHEN IS TOO EARLY TO VISIT A PROSPECT BOYFRIEND?
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A FRIEND TO MY FRIEND, WE ACTUALLY MET THROUGH HER. HE CALLED TO MEET UP AND WE HAD SOME FEW DRINKS, HE TOLD ME, HE LIKES ME AND I SENT HIM MESSAGES. I GET FEW FROM HIM EVERYDAY BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS BUSY. HE IS ASKING ME TO FLY OVER TO HIS STATE TO SEE HIM, BECAUSE HE IS TOO BUSY WHILE MY OWN WORK IS NOT AS DEMANDING AS HIS. SHOULD I GO VISIT HIM, OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR SOME TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER.
If you do arrange a trip so that you can date face to face, wait at least three months before arranging anything. During that time try to get to know him better. Three months should be enough time to determine how much of something is there between you two. If you do get to the stage of going to see him then book a hotel for that time and make plans for things to do while he is working during the day to take less pressure off him. Long distance relationships are never easy so make sure that you are really both interested in each other before investing too much time.
How can I get my husband to forget a new lady, which text can I use?
He has a new woman and he seems so busy with work. We have no time, yet I see him with texts from some the new lady, what to do? He always texts her love text messages and yet when I text he gives no reply. I have not told him yet but feel so down. I want to win my man back. Even when he comes home he is so busy with his phone. Today he picked up his phone when she rang and they talked, yet I was also there and then he pretended as if he loves me a lot and is having no affairs outside of our marriage. In his texts, he calls this lady "my wife" I feel so down
- "My divorce attorney needs to know who your attorney is?"
- "Need your financial statements for my divorce attorney to figure estimates for alimony."
- "Glad you found someone to live with since I will make sure that you support me financially and leave the house."
What do I do. I love him, but he ignores me?
What do I do, he is busy, I love him so much, you can help me, please? I have tried: I send him a message so many times. I think it was caused by: Nothing, misunderstanding
Just because he is busy, does not mean that you can't show him how much you love him. Send him an email that you are completely grateful for his work ethic and felt that you should send him 50 reasons why you love him so much. It will remind him that you are there for him and uphold him with the highest esteem.
The question is he said will you marry me?
I meet a man on the net, and he asked me for marriage, but now I don't know what to say
I would not advise you to agree to marry someone you met online until after you have met them in person several times. Beware of phishing schemes where someone will target you and immediately say all the most amazing lovely things to you. This is how they "hook" you and before you know it they are saying they would love to meet you but need $900 to get their passport and visa fees for instance. Or they ask you to deposit a check and send them the money before the check clears. This relationship you think you have could be genuine however I would not agree to any more commitment other than talking until you met them in person.
What can I do to grab her attention fully?
I have a girl that I love so much but she is not giving me attention because she is in love with another guy. I would like to capture her heart, what should I do?. I have tried: Nothing but phone calls. I think it was caused by: I think I over shared about myself in our first meeting.
She is with someone else and you should respect that. Think about this, would you trust her to stay with you if she left someone else to be with you? If she is meant to be with you, she will break up with the other guy. You should divert your attention into dating other people. Don't wait too long for this girl to notice you in a romantic way.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, Stevenrservice