50 I Love You Text Messages to Send Your Boyfriend
Edited by Donna, Eng, Maria Quinney, Nuance and 1 other
One way to keep your relationship positive, thriving and also keep you on his mind all day, is to send your boyfriend a very positive good morning SMS message first thing in the morning. It should not be too long or too short and it should be affectionate enough to show you care.
You can customize your good morning texts by combining a greeting such as Lovely morning! Plus a pet name followed by one of the 50 loving text messages listed below.
Create a Greeting for the First Sentence
First off - it's a good idea to finish any of these texts with an exclamation mark "!", followed by some kind of term of endearment. It's also a good idea to use any personal nickname or private pet name you have for him, but you can also try one of these ten suggestions:
- Good morning, name!
- Rise and shine, name!
- Lovely morning, name!
- What a great day, name!
- Fabulous day, name!
- Amazing morning, name!
- Wonderful day, name!
- Fantastic morning, name!
- Up and at 'em, name!
- Glorious new day, name!
Add A Pet Name For Him
If you don't have a pet name of your own you can then choose one of the fifty pet names below to spice things up a bit. Examples would be Good morning, Ace!, Rise and shine, Cowboy! Amazing morning, Big Guy!
- Amazing One!
- Baby Face!
- Boy Toy!
- Big Guy!
- Cuddle Bunches!
- Fluffer Nutter.
- Heart Breaker!
- Heart Throb.
- Honey Bear!
- Hot Stuff!
- Old Man!
- Mr. Amazeballs!
- Mr. Muscles!
- Mr. Right!
- Mr. Sunshine!
- Mr. Wonderful!
- Mr. Sexy!
- My Dear Boy!
- My Liege!
- My Love!
- My Sweet Prince!
- Nature boy!
- Prince Charming!
Note that you can change the punctuation after the greeting as you see fit. In some situations the pet name for your lover might be better without the exclamation mark. It depends on how enthusiastic you want to appear. In some situations, you might sometimes want to use a question mark. "?" If you want to appear neutral, you might just use a period.
You then follow your " greeting phrase plus pet name" with one of the phrases below!
50 Loving Good Morning SMS Texts
- 2I love you more and more every second that we are apart. Know as you go about your business day, that I am always with you. Text me later.
- 3The sun is shining and so are you! You are the best! Have a great day. I never want it to be morning some days because it means we go our separate ways. Until tonight... I love you!
- 4It's you and me forever, Baby. Thank you for loving me. I will be thinking of you all day.
- 5I love you! Hurry home tonight so I can show you just how much in person!
- 6Alas, parting is such sweet sorrow but I will be really happy when you get off work and I see you later! Have a great day!
- 7I had a dream last night that you and I were walking hand in hand while the stars shone in the velvet blue sky. I'll tell you the rest of the dream when you get home.
- 8Have a great day work! When you get home there will be a really sweet surprise waiting for you.
- 9Guess who's coming to dinner later? That's right, it's you, and I am making your favorite!
- 10Have a great day and maybe later you and I can share a kiss and an evening of bliss. I'll be waiting!
- 11You are one in a million now go out there and make a million bucks. I love you!
- 12I hope you are having a good day so far. Remember that you are very special to me!
- 13I miss you and long to kiss you but no matter what I am always with you. Have a super day at work!
- 14I can hardly wait to feel your hand in mine and maybe go for a long walk together later. Have an amazing day.
- 15Thank you for being you, and for being there for me when I need you. I love you.
- 16If you ever should feel lonely today, remember I am with you, come what may.
- 17Today I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow, as my love for you grows with every passing minute.
- 18Just because you are such a great guy and just because I love you - you are in for a treat tonight
- 19I miss you already and you just left! See you tonight!
- 20Have a great day at work. Later I'll supply the dinner and wine - all you have to do is be mine.
- 21Thank you for all that you do for me. I will pay you back with interest in bed later tonight.
- 22I was thinking about the issue of commitment and yes, you should commit me because I am crazy about you.
- 23It's your Honey, and I hope your day is sunny and I hope you find this rhyme a little bit funny. Have a great day!
- 24Today, all day I will be thinking of your great smile, your kissable lips and your strong arms. I love you!
- 25Every time you text me back my heart skips a beat. You are more handsome than the day we met!
- 26Just because you were so sweet to me this morning I thought I would write this little note to say I love you.
- 27I can hardly wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you madly all over when you get home tonight. Have a great day!
- 28Every day in every way our love is getting better and better! I'll be waiting for you when you get home from work.
- 29Roses are red, violets are blue, only nine more hours until I get to see you!
- 30I just want you to know that I love you more than the day we first met and thank you for laughing with me and loving me. Have a great day!
- 31I am playing our song and thinking about you and how great you are. Hope we can make sweet music together later.
- 32Your love is sweeter than honey and better than money. You are also really funny! Have a great day at work.
- 33You bring peace to my heart and show good will to everybody. I am so proud of you. See you later.
- 34Whatever good works you are up to today I hope it all goes great for you. I look forward to giving you a great big kiss later.
- 35As I look out the window at the (rain, snow, sunshine) I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have you love me. What a lucky girl I am!
- 36I thought about you all night and I am still thinking about you this morning. I can hardly wait to see you later tonight.
- 37I know that sometimes I'm not that good at expressing my feelings but I want you to know that no matter, what I am forever grateful to have you in my life.
- 38I love the way you make me feel that everything will always be all right. Thank you, and have a great day at work.
- 39I love the way you hug me and whisper sweet things in my ears. I can hardly wait to see you after work tonight.
- 40I am thankful for each touch of your hand, every single kiss and every single day I get to spend with you.
- 41I promise I will always be there for you to listen and hold your hand, make you feel loved and make you happy. That's not hard at all. I love you!
- 42Don't forget your loving (girlfriend, wife) will be waiting for you later when you get home with a hot dinner and maybe some hot loving kisses to.
- 43Plant new seeds today and be sure to make them grow. I will be waiting to kiss you and make you a snack when you get home.
- 44I am forever your best friend, lover and biggest fan. You are never alone. Have a great day at work.
- 45We get so caught up in our day to day schedules that neither of us really has a chance to breathe, never mind a moment to say I love you but here you go - I love you!
- 46Have a great day and when you get home I promise to spend the rest of the day, all day doing absolutely nothing with you and only you.
- 47You have restored my faith in myself, in love and the fact that there must be some power above that brought two people like us together. Have a great day at work.
- 48To show you how much I love you, all your socks and underwear will be washed when you get home and there will be cold beer in the fridge. Something to look forward to!
- 49To show you how much I love you I will let you have the TV remote all to yourself tonight.
- 50I love the way you talk. I love the way you walk. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you smile. I even love it when you annoy me, which you won't when you get home later. Have a great day at work!
All that's left to do is add emoji's, kisses or your signature sign off to him and then press SEND!
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Nuance, Maria Quinney, Eng