Edited by idrees999, Eng, Ramzy, punith420 and 19 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 "Contact list is being updated" problem?
- 1.2 I have a Samsung S4 mini. The contact list is being updated continuously, I am unable to make any calls, and there are no contacts in my list? ؛lease guide us?
- 1.3 Cancas e313 contacts problem, even after wipe cache partition?
- 1.4 Why doesn't Smart Switch backup things like contacts or storybook?
- 1.5 My computer has been backing up for 10 minutes and is still saying 0 % for the list of files being loaded. What should I do?
- 1.6 I have Huawei Honor 6, I'm facing this problem?
- 1.7 Looking for the default security pin for Samsung S3 GT 91300 for backup and reset?
- 2 Comments
- 3 User Reviews
Questions and Answers
"Contact list is being updated" problem?
I updated my S4 to Lollipop...& not contacts won't load.please help
If your contacts won't load after you update your S4 to Lollipop, it is very likely that you have a problem with your cache. Power off your Samsung Galaxy S5 using the power button. Once it is shut down, turn it back on and hold down the Volume Up and Home button at the same time. When the unit makes a single vibrating noise release your hold on the power button, but continue to hold down the Volume Up and Home Button.
A menu will appear on your display with the options to "Wipe cache partition." Use the Volume Down key to select this option from the screen and then allow the system to reboot. Your contacts then should reload normally.
Note that it is always a good idea to back up your contacts on your phone by uploading them to your computer before you wipe its cache and reboot.
I have a Samsung S4 mini. The contact list is being updated continuously, I am unable to make any calls, and there are no contacts in my list? ؛lease guide us?
I have a Samsung S4 mini. The contact list is being updated continuously, I am unable to make any calls, and there are no contacts in my list? Please guide us. I have tried: I have tried clearing the cache from contacts in app manager
Login to your Google Account on the PC. Check that your Contacts are saved there. Then hard reset your device. Since you already cleared the cache from the app and can't make phone calls, a hard reset would be your best option at this point.
Cancas e313 contacts problem, even after wipe cache partition?
Tried wipe cache partition but the problem is still, these contacts still updating. I have tried: Wipe cache partition. I think it was caused by: Update to Lollipop 5.5.1
Toggle the Sync for contacts on and off. Then go to Google Contact on the PC and manually try syncing from the PC to the phone.
Why doesn't Smart Switch backup things like contacts or storybook?
Smart Switch doesn't backup some things can you shed any light?
There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening.
- 1By default, often not all the types of data are checked to be transferred. I have no idea why. For example, I just used SmartSwitch to move between two Samsung phones and I noticed by default my pictures were not selected for transfer. I have no idea why, but if I had not noticed that, I would have missed them! So just before the transfer begins take a careful look at all the data categories and make sure selections like contacts is checked.
- 2The program was created so that you can use it to move files from one Android to another but often this only succeeds in migrating all of the files if you are moving the information from one Android phone to another. If you are on iOS it means that you have to use the desktop version of Smart Switch to migrate all of your files to your Samsung. The program is quite thorough when being moved from one Android device to another but otherwise you have to choose the content that you want to be uploaded if you are uploading from the iOS to the Android and in order to see all of the data on your phone correctly you want to perform the migration on a PC.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I'm having a problem with my Samsung S4 phone. The problem is Google services has completely disappeared from my phone. Every app I try to activate a box comes up saying that I need to install Google services because the app cannot function without Google
My computer has been backing up for 10 minutes and is still saying 0 % for the list of files being loaded. What should I do?
Samsung Kies 3 backing up not working
- 1Start off with restarting your computer.
- 2Disable antivirus and other threat-catching resident programs.
- 3If you are using EMET from Microsoft, then you might consider uninstalling it.
- 4Always use the original Samsung cable that came with your phone.
- 5When starting backing up, wait for 3 hours, not 10 minutes, as Kies is known for being extremely slow with backup files.
- 6In backup options, you can uncheck everything but one option and see if it starts the back-up. If it does, then check everything one by one.
- 7If you see a particular file at which the progress has been stuck, then you can open it on the phone and either clear its cache or uninstall it. Both operations can be found in "Apps" > "Settings" > "Application Manager" > the "ALL" tab > application name.
- 8Uncheck "Network Setting and Bookmarks" in the backup options of Kies.
I have Huawei Honor 6, I'm facing this problem?
What can I do please. I do restart. I remove the SD card
Switch from syncing to the Huawei Cloud and sync using your Google Account. Disable any apps that have an auto sync option as well.
Looking for the default security pin for Samsung S3 GT 91300 for backup and reset?
I'm looking for the default security pin asked for during a hard reset as I've not set one myself and the only other ways are via the power on and volume reset but then I can't backup my phone doing that. I've already done that once before but want to do a full backup and restore but it keeps asking for this pin which I have not set. I have tried: Reading manual, looked through the internet. I think it was caused by: I've not set this and even after a hard reset there is still no way of setting this or setting one up or knowing what the default pin is
Try 0000 or 1234. There is no default pin usually for a hard reset. Perhaps you have installed a security app that is stopping you. You should also contact the service provider you have for your cellular plan. They may have a default code.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Jay, Alma, DeleteQnA