Edited by Doug Collins, Eng, vc
Writing for VisiHow requires just a little bit of know-how. Many different people have written articles and helpful tips about how to write for VisiHow and other wikis which may be helpful to you.
Only very rarely will articles or wikis here be deleted or merged with another article. In those cases there is usually a problem that had to be addressed in order to keep the content safe or to keep our users safe.
There are some policies in place for VisiHow that you may need to know and information on our licensing that will be helpful to you. These include how to make the wiki work for you, as well as how to ensure that none of your hard work must be deleted.
To view some of those pages, the lists and links below will be helpful.
Article Writing Help Links
- How to Create Your First VisiHow Wiki
- Write a High Quality Wiki
- Rescue Problem Wikis
- How to Use Basic Wiki Code
- How to Expand a Wiki
- Learn What Topics We Do Not Accept
Learn About Images in VisiHow
- How to Place Photos in Your Wiki
- VisiHow the Frog Photos
- How to Choose Legally Usable Photos for Your Wiki
Helpful Tools and Tips
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Author Help
Recent edits by: Eng, Doug Collins