Wirelessly Manage Your Android from a Web Browser with Airdroid.Com's App
Edited by Leomar Umpad
Airdroid is an amazing application! It allows you to wirelessly manage your Android device using your computer. You do not even need to have your devices connected on the same network; as long as your Android phone and the computer are connected to the phone, you can do tasks on your phone using your PC. It does not matter if you are on the office and your phone is at home, Airdroid will help you remotely send and receive text message; install, uninstall and backup applications; move files between your computer and Android device; play media files sourced from your mobile device to your PC; monitor call logs and contacts; take screenshot; locate your phone; and many other functions.
- 1An Android device (Tablet / phone) running at least Android version 2.2.Advertisement
- 3Internet connection on mobile device and computer.
- 4enough credits to be able to send SMS).Other requirements on your device when doing tasks (e.g.
Install Airdroid on your device
To install Airdroid on your Android device, follow these procedures:
- Note: You can also download and install Airdroid on Play Store's web version .
Setup Airdroid on your Android device for remote access
If your device is connected on the same WiFi connection, then you can proceed with the next section. If both of your devices are not on the same local connection, you need to allow remote access on your phone or Tablet to be able to manage it using the web browser. To do that:
- 9You are done with setting up Airdroid on your device.
Manage your Android device using Airdroid
Once everything has been setup, you can now use Airdroid to manage files and commands on your Android phone or Tablet. To do that, follow these:
- 1On your computer or Laptop, open your internet browser (preferably Chrome) and go to www.web.airdroid.com.
- 10View your device's memory details by clicking on the Detail button on the upper-right part of your computer's screen.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Wirelessly Manage Your Android from a Web Browser with Airdroid.Com's App. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Wirelessly_Manage_Your_Android_from_a_Web_Browser_with_Airdroid.Com%27s_App
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Wirelessly Manage Your Android from a Web Browser with Airdroid.Com's App." VisiHow, visihow.com/Wirelessly_Manage_Your_Android_from_a_Web_Browser_with_Airdroid.Com%27s_App Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Wirelessly Manage Your Android from a Web Browser with Airdroid.Com's App." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Wirelessly_Manage_Your_Android_from_a_Web_Browser_with_Airdroid.Com%27s_App.
Categories : Tech