Edited by Eng, VisiHow, Maria
Questions and Answers
Why won't PPSSPP load an ISO game?
I cannot seem to load a PSP game on PPSSPP
- 1The list can be accessed here: Compatibility List.First of all, check if your game is listed on the compatible list.
- 2Navigate to this Web page to do so.If it is on the list, then update your PPSSPP version.
- 3Try running PPSSPP on your PC, not any other device.
- 4You can see the instructions on how to create game images in the FAQ section of the PPSSPP Web site.If it did not help, then try to recreate the ISO image from your PlayStation Portable medium.
- 5If step 3 did not help, then you will need to contact the PPSSPP developer with the message that some of the latest patches has made the game incompatible with PPSSPP.
How to start the game after successful installation of PPSSPP?
It's difficult to start up the game, please help on how to activate manual. Yes, my difficulties are what to press on the home page.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Tekken 6 is not working on my PPSSPP controller
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng