Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Why isn't the file explorer opening?
After I plug in the flash drive to my phone, I read that a file explorer is going to open. Nothing like that has happened. I have tried: Plugging it in. I think it was caused by: I don't know. That is why I'm here.
- 1Ensure that you have an OTG cable, not just a simple adapter.You can order an OTG cable here: Micro USB to USB OTG Host Adapter.
- 2Download and install a file manager.You can go for ES File Explorer.
- 3Root your phone.You can do it with the KingRoot online service.
- 4Install StickMount.
- 5If you do not want to root your phone, you will have to use Nexus Media Importer instead of ES File Explorer and StickMount.Your actions for the flash drive will be limited though.
- 6Connect the OTG cable to the smartphone and the flash drive to the OTG cable.
- 7Launch StickMount and tap on "OK".
- 8Launch the file manager (or the "File Manager" tab in Nexus Media Importer).Head off to sdcard/usbStorage to find contents of your flash drive.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous