Edited by dipesz, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
When Camera opens this message "Camera error, Can't open Camera" shows in Micromax Canvas A1?
When Camera opens this message "Camera error, Can't open Camera" shows in Micromax Canvas A1
Camera cannot be opened owing to many reasons.
- Bad connection. Slightly tap the camera with your finger to see if it helps. If not, then maybe a disassembly at a service center is required.
- Software errors. Power down your smartphone, remove the battery for two minutes, and put it back. Press the home button. Tap on "Apps" > "Settings" > "Application Manager" > "ALL" > "Camera". Tap on "Force stop", "Clear cache", and "Clear data".
- Outdated Android version. Update your smartphone.
- Move all of your pictures out of their location. You can copy them to your PC, for example, by plugging the smartphone to your PC with the original USB cable.
- Press the home button. Tap on "Settings" > "Developer options". Uncheck "Use NuPlayer". Restart the smartphone. If you cannot find "Developer options", then press the home button, tap on "Settings" > "About phone" > "Build number" (tap on it 7 times).
- Press and hold power, back, and volume buttons for more than 30 seconds.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to reset an Android device while connecting it to the PC
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: dipesz