Edited by Eng, VisiHow, lunga, Maria and 1 other
Questions and Answers
What is the solution of forgotten pattern of Sony Xperia NXT or C5?
I forgot the pattern, how to reset? I have tried: I played with the volume keys and power buttons.
- 2Click "Software repair".
Now, follow the instructions on the screen. Here are some helpful steps to guide you through the offered instructions.
- 1You may need to press and hold the volume-down button while connecting the smartphone to the PC.Turn off your Sony Xperia NXT or C5 and connect it to the PC with the original USB cable.
- 2Click "Next".
- 3Check "Yes, I know my Google account details".
- 4Click "Next".
- 5Follow the five-step instructions shown on the screen and click "Next".
- 6Check "I understand that my personal content will be lost".
- 7Click "Next" twice.
- 8Click "Next" once flashing has been finished.
- 9You can use your smartphone now.Click "Done".
How to reformat Sony Xperia nxt series?
Can You help me how to reformat this phone?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to Hard Reset a Chinese Android phone
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, lunga, VisiHow