Edited by anven1105, Jacob, Alquien Alilin, Eng and 3 others
Questions and Answers
What key combinations to use on my Android phone to reset?
Forgotten log on password and I can't log into the main menu
The problem you're having with your forgotten Android phone password is why you can't access the settings and perform a Factory Reset. You need to be able to access the phone for that, but there are different ways to do a Hard Reset without accessing the settings. Read on for steps on how to do a Factory Reset on your Android Smartphone:
- 1Press and hold the Power button.
- 2Tap on the 'Power off'.
- 3Now you should use a combination of keys to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- 4The combination of keys may vary from smartphone to smartphone, but the most common combinations include:
- Volume up + Home button + Power button.
- Volume down + Power button.
- Home button + Power button.
- 5Once you're in recovery mode, use your volume up and down to navigate through the options.
- 6Use the power button to select 'Factory reset'.
- 8This can take a few minutes, so be patient.Wait for the process to complete.
If none of these combinations work on your device, please reference the main guide for additional steps, or search for your device model and recovery mode on Google. Some Android phones require a software reset.
If you have any problem with resetting your Android device, leave a question in the Q&A section below.
How to reset my phone Ocean mini?
Always blinking my phone, can't open
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Neet help transfering my photos from my Galaxy to my PC
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: shadaidre12, shariqueafsankar, Eng