Edited by cham, Dougie, Rob
Questions and Answers
What is the latest software update for S2 i1900g? and how to update it properly? God bless you sir?
- Latest Update - Samsung S2 Model i9100g
The Samsung Galaxy SII can run Android Jellybean, which is a fairly recent iteration of the operating system.
Here's how you can make the upgrade.
- Download Samsung Kies and run the program.
- Plug your S2 into your PC with a USB cable.
- Check the sidebar on the left of the program to make sure your device is connected.
- There should be a popup letting you know about a firmware upgrade.
- Click Update.
- Read the onscreen warnings and instructions, and then click "Start Upgrade."
- The process will take several minutes, but eventually your phone will be ready to go.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Dougie, cham