Edited by Dougie, Sabari, sumukha, Dougie-1 and 35 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I be able to identify an original Samsung Grand Prime phone?
- 1.2 Originality test of Samsung Note which is brought from out of my country?
- 1.3 I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note on eBay and would like to know if it is a genuine phone or a clone?
- 1.4 Its just that this phone Samsung GT-S7582 was locked after too many patterns, but now it does not have an option of delete data from the recovery mode. I don't know what to do then
- 1.5 Hi, how to check whether the phone is 1) legit? 2)genuine 3) in contract (no/yes) 4) financed(no/yes)?
- 1.6 Sir how can I determine a fake or original computer parts?
- 1.7 Samsung Galaxy j5 is genuine or not?
- 1.8 I went to a Samsung shop to buy a Galaxy Ace 3 Duos, but I was told it had no front cam, I am confused, please help me?
- 1.9 How to determine the originality of the battery?
- 1.10 Going to buy a used Samsung S5 with defective charging port, but 2 batteries?
- 1.11 I suspect my Note3 seems to be a fake....Help me identify if my phone is a real or fake?
- 1.12 My product code on the packet of Galaxy E7 is *358496/06/293729/5*?
- 1.13 I want to know the communication logo of my country Pakistan on mobile box?
- 1.14 About S6. Hi, I have an appointment with someone who is selling his S6 at super low price, I wish to know how to verify it on the spot?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I be able to identify an original Samsung Grand Prime phone?
I am interested in purchasing a Samsung Grand Prime phone, but I wonder how can I overcome being given a fake phone. Please kindly guide me
Only by from a reputable phone dealer or carrier. Phones are usually close to the same price with all major carriers so if you find a phone and it is for more than half the other prices, it is most likely fake or refurbished. You can ask for the IMEI number even if you are buying the phone online. A lot of reputable dealers online in sites like Ebay will post photos with the IMEI number for you to check to authenticate.
Originality test of Samsung Note which is brought from out of my country?
My friend's friend gave me a Galaxy Note and said that he purchased this out of the country and gave a 40 % discount on the original rate. How can I check if it is original?
This [Youtube Tutorial shows you an original Note vs. the fake one. Because this is your friend, you should also be able to check the IMEI number and use the Samsung codes.
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note on eBay and would like to know if it is a genuine phone or a clone?
Hi, I purchased this phone on eBay and would like to find out for certain if it is authentic or a clone. I also read that you can tell by the IMEI # where it was assembled and which place is bad, good, or the original factory (the best), and would like to authenticate this as well. Some of the information I read doesn't seem to check out with my device or what I have, and I am nervous about this and need to verify everything. Thank you.
It is very rare that a Samsung phone is completely assembled all within one factory. Your best way to tell if it is real is to use the Samsung Codes and see if they work, check the camera resolution and IMEIinfo.com.can tell you when you input the 15 digit IMEI number.
See more questions like this: I bought new ASUS ZenFone selfie
Its just that this phone Samsung GT-S7582 was locked after too many patterns, but now it does not have an option of delete data from the recovery mode. I don't know what to do then
It is just that this phone Samsung GT-S7582 was locked after too many patterns, but now it does not have an option of delete data from the recovery mode. I don't know what to do then.
Did you use the volume keys to navigate within the recovery menu? If there still is no delete data, then go to Settings and choose Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
Hi, how to check whether the phone is 1) legit? 2)genuine 3) in contract (no/yes) 4) financed(no/yes)?
Hi, how to check whether the phone is
3) On a contract (no/yes)
4) Financed (no/yes)
Only buy from reputable websites or carriers directly. To see if they are genuine you can compare the specs of the phone against a genuine phone's specs posted online. Turn the phone on and see if the Samsung logo appears first and not an Android guy. To see if the phone is in contract or financed you will have to trust the word of the person you are purchasing the phone from or ask them to call their carrier in front of you to provide the answer.
Sir how can I determine a fake or original computer parts?
I bought a computer last week, and it's laggy, although the seller says its good... Thanks for the help sir.
Reduce Lag in Online Gaming is a VisiHow article with tips to reduce the lag. Your lagging issue is not from fake computer parts but instead, the processing system, cached data, a virus, or you are trying to use the computer for a game that it is not sufficient for.
Samsung Galaxy j5 is genuine or not?
Dear Bro, I want to buy a Samsung Galaxy J5 phone from someone who carried it out in Bangladesh from Canada, he can't give me the phone warranty or others documents but he strongly said that the phone is original, please advise on how can I check if the phone is genuine or fake? please help me.
You can use the Samsung codes provided in the VisiHow article on this page but since the phone is from Canada ask who the original carrier of the phone is. If it is a major carrier in Canada like Bell, Telus, Rogers or Virgin then the phone is most likely not a fake. Canada has very strict laws on counterfeit merchandise.
I went to a Samsung shop to buy a Galaxy Ace 3 Duos, but I was told it had no front cam, I am confused, please help me?
Is it true that the Galaxy Ace 3 Duos has no front cam.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Duos have front-facing cameras. It is probably a shop clerk's mistake. Only Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos had no front-facing cameras. Both Duos 2 and Duos 3 have front-facing cameras. Maybe another model was put into the Duos 3 box: that happens when phones are taken out for the shop Windows and put back into the box.
To find out the model number, take the back cover off and remove the battery.
How to determine the originality of the battery?
How can we identify the genuine Samsung battery
- 1It must not be misspelled and look exactly like the original Samsung logotype.Check the battery for the Samsung logotype.
- 2The battery contacts should not protrude from the battery unit.
- 3You will need a genuine battery to compare these. Batteries differ from one Galaxy model to another; however, all of the warning labels and text on genuine batteries look the same on a specific Galaxy model.Warning labels and text.
- 4There must be a serial number on the battery.Serial number.
- 5The logotypes for a specific country must be similar across all of the Galaxy batteries. To find out whether you have a fake battery, you will have to find an official retailer in your area of the specific phone. Then, you can remove the back cover and take a picture of the country-specific standards, which are certification marks.Country-specific standards.
Going to buy a used Samsung S5 with defective charging port, but 2 batteries?
There is a used Samsung S5 for sale, with a defective charging port, but comes with 2 batteries. Is it a good idea to purchase this phone (assuming it passes VisiHow checklist) (asking 0CAD). How can we check if the battery is still good, lasting at least normal use for one day before charging overnight, thanks.
The only way to check if the battery is good is to take it home. This Youtube Tutorial shows you how to replace the charging port. You should also get a quote from a repair shop because swapping out batteries all the time is going to get tedious.
See more questions like this: Can I identify programmatically device is S5 or S6
I suspect my Note3 seems to be a fake....Help me identify if my phone is a real or fake?
I suspect my Note3 to be a fake. Can you help me determine if my phone is a genuine or fake ?
There are many ways to identify a genuine phone, but sometimes doing so can be very confusing. However, there is a quick and easy method to determine whether your phone is a fake or an original. This method is using the IMEI code. Follow the steps below on how to use this code to see if your phone is genuine or just a clone:
- 1On the home screen, open the dial pad.
- 2Dial '*#06#'.
- 3If your phone shows 'Invalid MMI code', it's probably a clone. To verify this code, you will need to follow the steps below.You should see a popup that displays the IMEI number.
- 4Turn on your PC and open the web browser.
- 6Enter your IMEI number
- 7Click on "Check".
- 8If the website shows your Samsung Galaxy Note3, your device is genuine, if not your phone is most likely a fake.
See more questions like this: How can I identify an original Galaxy Note 3 from the fake one
See more questions like this: I m finding how to check the region of Android?
My product code on the packet of Galaxy E7 is *358496/06/293729/5*?
I don't get adequate download or internet speed. Is it a fake or real Samsung product? Thanks
The Internet speed is dependent upon too many factors to suspect the originality of the phone: it can be the data mode (2G, 3G, LTE, etc.), the coverage (check your carrier for the coverage map), the location (the signal is worse closer to the ground and behind walls), the data plan (you can get something like 64 kbps on some plans upon reaching a certain daily limit), the website speed or higher ISP connection problems. However, to fully make sure, you will need exactly the same model tested at exactly the same spot with the same SIM card.
I want to know the communication logo of my country Pakistan on mobile box?
I want to buy Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, I need to identify the original mobile
Samsung/PK has a list of images and specs of the phones they offer in Pakistan. You can compare the phone you are interested into one on their site.
About S6. Hi, I have an appointment with someone who is selling his S6 at super low price, I wish to know how to verify it on the spot?
About S6. Hi, I have an appointment with someone who is selling his S6 at super low price, I wish to know how to verify it on the spot
This Youtube Tutorial shows a real vs. fake Galaxy S 6. The back of the phone has glass where the fake is definitely cheap plastic. The box will not have the upper right-hand tag on the fake one as well. On the spot, pay attention to see if the phone has a glass high gloss backing and that its camera and phone settings look normal as seen in the YouTube tutorial.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, arshmaanalee