What is the Kingdom of God
Edited by Debbie, Timbuktu, Charmed, Nate Pepperell and 1 other
In order to know what the Kingdom of God is, we need to meditate on God's Word the Holy Bible, and take in information as to what this means. This Kingdom has a King, Jesus Christ, and "dom" refers to domain, which means he rules over this earth. We pray the Our Father every day for this to come. God selected his son for an important position. The bible teaches this Kingdom is a real government that will bring many blessings to humans and make this world a better place.
Who would be a better ruler than Christ that loved and showed kindness to people when he walked the earth? Not only did he help people in a physical way, but also in a spiritual way. He was always just and fair in his relations with others. What ruler could do this today? The scriptures listed below talk about this Kingdom, and the many blessings we can look forward to!
- Daniel 2:44. Our Creator will set up a government that will be righteous and fair to all who abide by it.
- Daniel 7:14. Jesus was given authority by his Father to serve and protect people all over the earth.
- Isaiah 9:5-6. The Rulership over this earth has been given to Jesus by his Father.
Many Blessings This Government Will Bring
- 1Isaiah 33:24.No person will complain about being sick anymore.Advertisement
- 2Psalms 37:10-11.People who cause harm to others and ruin the earth will be done away with.Advertisement
- 3Psalms 37:29.Humans, who try their best to do what is right in their lives and obey their Creator, will have the hope of living on this earth forever in peace and happiness.
- 4John 5:28-29.God promises us that those we have lost to death will live once again. Just as Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead back to life on the earth, he will do this once again!
- 5Psalms 72:16.No more will people have to worry about not having enough food to eat.
- 6Isaiah 11:6-9.There will be peace between humans and animals.Advertisement
Understanding God's Kingdom
The kingdom of God simply defined is the rule of God, the eternal sovereign over all the earth's creatures and vast things, find this in (Psalm 103:19; Daniel 4:3). We can also say that the kingdom of God is the designation for all believers as well as the sphere of salvation which entered into at the new birth, found in (John 3:5-7), it is also synonymous with God's kingdom of heaven.
God's kingdom encompasses all created intelligence we know, both in earth and heaven that are willingly subjects to the Lord and who are in fellowship with Him. God's kingdom therefore is a universal term that includes created men and angels. A person instantly became a part of God when they accept the Lord Jesus as their Lord and personal Savior. This is an eternal matter It is also a relationship that is 'born of the spirit' (John 3:3), this is backed-up by the assurance because the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirits (Romans 8:16)
Who God Is
God is an omnipotent, sovereign, omniscient as well as the ruler over all His creation, which means everything under the sun and the whole universe. The designation of the kingdom of God encompasses the realm where everyone is subject to God and will be for all eternity. When this happens, the rest of creation will be obliterated. Only that part of God's kingdom will remain.
The lord's Kingdom�"foretold generally in Daniel�"is the identical Kingdom Christ Christ preached regarding the nature of the Kingdom can be clear. The actual four kingdoms defined in Daniel two, 7 in addition to 8 LED over folks and lands. They ended up great planet empires using dominion and power to rule, warring next to and mastering other countries. They received kings, authorities, laws in addition to subjects. They were literal kingdoms, whose ruins are visible even today.
Difference of Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven
While some people believe that the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven are referring to different things altogether, it is clear from the Bible's standpoint that both phrases are referring to the same thing. The actual phrase 'kingdom involving God' occurs around 68 times with 10 different Brand new Testament books, even though the 'kingdom of heaven' takes place only 32 times inside the text, and it truly is only found inside the Gospel of Matthew.
Based on Matthew's exclusive using the phrase and the Jewish nature involving his Gospel, some interpreters have figured Matthew was writing concerning the millennial kingdom even though the other New Testament authors were talking about the universal kingdom. However, scholar who made a closer study of its use of the phrase reveals that this interpretation is with error.
What to Expect when the Kingdom of God comes
Jesus will return to earth and also establish this Kingdom. He could be the Ruler on the Kingdom of God. Think about this prophecy of Jesus Christ's give back: "Then the seventh angel seemed: And there were loud sounds in nirvana, saying, 'The kingdoms with this world have grown the kingdoms of our Lord and also of The Christ, and also He should certainly reign permanently and actually! '" (Revelation 11: 15).
Jesus Christ will probably rule over literal kingdoms on the planet. The health systems of humankind, with their own inherent inability to fix human conditions that are grounded in humanity's inability to pick the best way to live (Proverbs 04: 25), will become replaced by a type of government that may at final solve those problems. Jesus Christ Themselves will tip the nations on the earth! This can be the gospel�"the great news�"that Christ coached. The emphasis of Christ Christ's concept was the announcement of the coming planet government (Luke 21 years old: 31). This government won't be ruled by simply selfishly determined humans but by Christ Themselves.
Tips, Tricks and Warning
- Read God's Word each and every day to draw close to him.
- Tell others about the many good things he has in store for us.
- If we listen to him, we can enjoy many rewards.
- Morgan Freeman is not GOD. ;)
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Christianity
Recent edits by: Nate Pepperell, Charmed, Timbuktu