Edited by Eng, Maria, vc
Questions and Answers
What hairstyle prevents receding hairline?
Receding hairline is a common dilemma for most men which must be dealt with gracefully. The most common culprit for receding hairline or baldness is old age and genetics which is something that we have not much control of.
The only way to deal with receding hairline and to reduce the odd appearance is to make use of the appropriate hairstyles that complement and enhance your look. The top hairstyle picks for men with receding hairline are the following:
- Buzz Cut - This is great for men who have thinning hair specifically near the crown. This will give you that clean yet rough appearance that ladies love.
- Clean Shaved - The completely shaved or bald look will help you manage advanced stages of receding hairline. If you have a great skull structure, this will definitely look refined yet edgy.
- Short and Spiked - This hairstyle is suitable for men that have uneven baldness. You can spike it up and create your own style while enhancing your look despite the receding hairline.
The key to choosing the right hairstyle is to keep it short and sleek.
Will shaving the head stop receding hairline? #11?
Cutting the hair on a regular basis will somehow help the hair in growing faster, because you are technically keeping the ends of the hair healthy. However, it will not always be a guarantee that it will help in receding hairlines. It will help to always have a haircut, but it will not necessary help growing new hair on areas that are losing hair.
Will my hairline stop receding?
Besides from being inherited genetically, hair loss/receding hairline normally comes with age. However you may prevent this from happening if you'll do the following.
- Eat healthy foods, such as the following.
- Zinc - oysters, beef, liver.
- Protein - chicken, eggs, beans, peas, tofu
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - walnuts, tuna, salmon
- Learn how to manage your stress.
- Don't brush your hair too hard.
- Massage your scalp with oil such extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, and tea tree oil.
- Talk to your doctor. You doctor will provide you with the best medical advice about your receding hairline.
Poor circulation and receding hairline?
Poor circulation mostly results to receding hairline primarily because the hair follicles are constantly nourished by blood from blood vessels underneath your scalp to your hair. The blood contains essential nutrients necessary for the hair follicles to maintain it's hair growing capabilities. If you have poor blood circulation to your scalp, it means the nourishment of your hair follicles is also limited causing thinning of hair and eventually recedes. In order for you to prevent or to reverse your receding hairline, you need to constantly massage your scalp to enhance blood circulation promoting hair growth.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Will receding hairline caused by stress grow back
Blood loss and receding hairline?
Receding hairline's one of the contributory factors is insufficient blood supply of the scalp to the hair follicles. Blood contains essential nutrients that constantly nourishes hair follicles making them healthy and helps in maintaining their hair growth physiologic capabilities. In regards to your query, if you are experiencing a temporary blood loss for a few days, it is not actually connected to receding hairline because the hair follicles can still grow hair at a slower pace. But if you are chronically experiencing blood loss due to a certain disease for several weeks or months, then this will greatly affect the nutrition of your hair follicles making your hairline to recede. The stem cells inside the hair follicles will be slowly deprived of nutrients from the blood making the hair follicles to shrink and greatly slows down the formation of hair resulting to receding hairline and hair loss. In general, blood loss can only affect your hairline to recede if it is chronic and temporary blood loss will not have that much effect for your hairline to recede.
What side does the hairline go?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Hair Loss
Recent edits by: Maria, Eng