Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
What are the basic expectations from boyfriends to girls?
Please tell me something about expectations of a girl with her boyfriend
These are very hard to generalize, considering the basic expectations vary from one culture to another. It is impossible to find the average type. For example, in one area boyfriends expect their girlfriends not to have any bad habits, look great, weigh not much, match in interests, and be loyal and obedient. In another area, girlfriends have to be independent and free, look natural, have any bad habits they wish, have different interests to complete their boyfriend's and expand them, and the weight from the previous area is considered unhealthy.
Writing about our own subjective expectations may only discriminate one group of girls; therefore, we shall generalize something that is pertinent to a large number of areas.
- Looks. Boyfriends love with their eyes; so they expect a local idea of looking great from their girlfriend; and wish the girl to look after herself.
- Smell. Men also are attracted to smells, so perfume may be the key.
- Philosophy and boosting confidence. They expect love and shared world views from their girlfriends, as it promotes their confidence and their own subjective feeling of being right. Girlfriends can also boost confidence by supporting their boyfriends emotionally and physically.
- Intelligence. Show that you both can learn from each other in a lot of topics of philosophy, art, music, politics, mathematics, physics, astronomy, etc.
- Self-confidence. Self-confidence in girls usually prevents men from finding any faults with them and not doubt their choice of a partner. Complaining a lot about their own self may only lead to negative results if continued for a long time.
- Friends. Show deference to his friends.
- Freedom. A girlfriend is expected to give some freedom to the boyfriend and not stifle them with really limited choices.
- Hobbies or work. The girl needs to be preoccupied with something and be successful at something so that the man should be proud of her. A good example is a girlfriend who is a guitar player in a band, for example.
I proposed to a girl who is in love with another guy but she said yes to me?
The girl said that she loves me, but she is still dating the other guy
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
What are the basic expectations from boyfriends to girls? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/What_are_the_basic_expectations_from_boyfriend_to_girls
MLA (Modern Language Association) " What are the basic expectations from boyfriends to girls? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/What_are_the_basic_expectations_from_boyfriend_to_girls Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " What are the basic expectations from boyfriends to girls? ." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/What_are_the_basic_expectations_from_boyfriend_to_girls.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng