Wear Khaki Eyeshadow
Edited by Kara, MsBarbs, Eng
Today I will show you how to make a khaki makeup, khaki with gold highlights.
- 1To start with, we need facial powder, which I am going to apply on my upper eyelid and use it as a base for the eyeshadows.We are doing this to prevent the eyeshadow from falling off, losing color or printing off. Because I have a semi-Asian eyelids, when I open my eyes, I sometimes get the prints right here.Advertisement
- 12Now I will need to use the middle tone, which is the lighter khaki color, to cover the whole eyelid.It goes like this. Keep in mind that when you use darker tones, it sort of pushes back the surface. When you use lighter tones, it brings it up. So what I want to do is push this back the eyelid, pushes it inside, makes it look like it sits deeper than it actually does.
- 22I will start with my right eye, with the outside corner.Normally, it takes you a while to learn how to create the arrows. I can honestly say that it took me a couple of years to train my hands so that I would not mess up the line. In order to make these types of arrows you have to practice every day. We need to drag this line up here a little bit.
- 25So, the final step to our eye makeup tutorial, is to apply our favorite mascara.If you don't apply mascara, you will look like a fish or a moth at best. Mascara is very important because it makes your eyes look like a butterfly that has wings. The coloring of the butterfly's wings is not as important as the wings themselves. So the eyelashes are your wings. You may not see it on the video, but when I look to the side, it's pretty.
- 26Let's do that left eye now.There are days, when you don't feel like applying any makeup, that day you can just wear mascara. Just apply mascara and you are ready to go. I don't have very thick or long eyelashes so this is kind of a must-have for me a must do. Don't forget the color in your bottom lashes as well and we are done with our eyes.
Video: Wear Khaki Eyeshadow
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Wear Khaki Eyeshadow. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Wear_Khaki_Eyeshadow
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Wear Khaki Eyeshadow." VisiHow, visihow.com/Wear_Khaki_Eyeshadow Accessed 23 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Wear Khaki Eyeshadow." Accessed Mar 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Wear_Khaki_Eyeshadow.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: MsBarbs, Kara