Edited by Anonymous, Rob
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
We have a Samsung Tablet. TalkBack was enabled and now we can't unlock the screen?
We cannot unlock the Tablet at all
If TalkBack is enabled on your phone, unlocking your phone would be slightly different from the normal way of unlocking it.
- If your Tablet is password locked, press and hold on the password field, then double tap it and enter your password by long-pressing each character of your password, then double tap `Done` to unlock your Tablet.
- If your Tablet is pattern locked, just swipe your regular pattern using your two fingers.
- If your Tablet is swipe locked, just double tap on the lockscreen and then swipe to unlock using your two fingers.
After successfully unlocking your Tablet, you can now disable TalkBack by doing the following.
- On your apps list, please locate and open Settings.
- Select Accessibility.
- You can now disable TalkBack in Accessibility services by tapping the check-box on its right side to remove the check.
To unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tablet, please do the following.
- If your Tablet is password locked, hold on the password field, then double tap on it, then type-in your password by pressing and holding each character of your password, then Double tap `Done` to unlock your Tablet.
- If your Tablet is Pattern locked, just use two fingers instead of just one in swiping your regular pattern to unlock your Tablet.
- If your Tablet is Swipe locked, double tap on the lockscreen and then swipe to unlock using your two fingers.
- That's it. You may now disable TalkBack by following the instructions on "Disabling TalkBack mode" in this wiki.
I have TalkBack mode and I cannot get back in to my Tablet if I press 4 it will keep going to the number5?
My Tablet won't work will I ever get back on my Tablet and it will never work will it?
If your Tablet is locked with a Password, You have to Long-press and then double tap in the password field to pull-up the keyboard and then enter each character of your password with long presses and double-taps. When you are done typing your Password, double tap `Done`. That's it, your phone is now unlocked. You can now follow the steps above on how to disable TalkBack.
How to scroll in TalkBack mode?
I want to disable the TalkBack mode. When I go to settings, I want to scroll down to the accessibility option, but I am unable to do so. Thank you in advance.
While the TalkBack feature is activated you are going to need to double tap on the screen so that you are able to scroll up and down the screen successfully. Once you reach the menu that you desire to reach simply perform a double tap so that you can begin scrolling the menu.
Once you reach the TalkBack tab simply double tap on it so that you can make the selection successfully.
Once you are in the TalkBack menu you will notice the tab which is located at the top right of the window that will allow you to turn off the TalkBack feature on your device. Double tap on the selection in order to swipe the selection off. After you swipe the selection off a menu will pop up asking you if you are sure that you will like to turn off TalkBack, double tap on yes/OK.
Here is a link below which will help you in order to turn off TalkBack on your device:
How to turn off Galaxy3 Driving mode?
How to turn it off
If it's just the Driving Mode, you can simply turn it OFF in your phone's Settings>Language and input>text to speech output. See screenshot here:
If this is the TalkBack feature instead, you'll need to turn it off in Settings>Accessibility. Check out the video below on how to turn it off while in TalkBack mode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at215z0mUdcACCESSIBILITY, SCROLL DOWN to ... ... JUST TURN OFF "LightFlow" in the SETTINGS menu .. YOU ... but when TEXT-TO-SPEECH or DRIVING MODE is on with ... INPUT -> TEXT-TO-SPEECH OUTPUT There YOU MUST ... ... ... Go into your phone SETTINGS -> ACCESSIBILITY - TURN TalkBack ... after TURNING IT OFF under SETTINGS/ ACCESSIBILITY/service ... OUT what caused TalkBack FEATURE ...
PL Check End -->
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Anonymous