Edited by Melsan, Inukshuk, Daksh, Eng and 10 others
Questions and Answers
Control TV with Galaxy Note3?
Is it possible to control my TV with my Galaxy Note3?
One of the best apps to use as a remote control is 'WatchOn', which can be used on your Galaxy Note3 or Galaxy S4. The app has many great features, like remote control, TV guide, and personalized recommendations for programs. If you don't already have this useful app on your device, follow these steps to download and install WatchOn to your Samsung Galaxy Note3:
- 1On your home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open the Google Play store.
- 3If you have trouble finding the app, you can use this link to download WatchOn.Tap the 'Search' icon, and enter WatchOn into the search bar.
- 4One you find the app, tap on it.
- 5On the WatchOn app page, tap on the 'Install' button to install it.
- 6Wait for the installation process to complete.
- 7Once the installation is finished, open the app.
- 8To learn how to use this app as a remote control, read our VisiHow article on How to use WatchON on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
If you have any additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section below.
Mirror image from tablet to desktop?
I draw on my Note pro tab and want to mirror the action onto my HP desktop running Win8?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: joey lee, gicsie, ki