Edited by Ahad Sajjad, proudpops, Shalu Sharma, Eng and 7 others
Questions and Answers
WHAT IS Other passwords you've used for this account (one per text box)?
Other passwords you've used for this account (one per text box). I have tried: Mobile no. I think it was caused by: I do not know another password
Hard reset the device. This was a slight issue after a phone update with many devices and a hard reset solved the problem. It will mean that you will lose all of your data, but at least you will be able to access your phone. Unfortunately, any password attempt retrievals will only give you the option to reset your current password. You could certainly try this, but the software issue might still come back again.
My son put an 8 digit password on his Lumia 535 and has forgotten the number sequence, how can I break in?
My son put an 8 digit password on his Lumia 535 and has forgotten the number sequence, how can I break in. I have tried: Not beating him within an inch of his life
- 1Attempt the password 3 times.
- 2The phone will prompt for the PUK code.
- 3Call your carrier from another phone and go through the prompts to verify identity and request the PUK code.
- 4You will want to keep this code for if he does this again.
- 5Your final option is to hard reset the phone which will teach him a lesson because he will lose everything on that phone.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I forgot my Microsoft Lumia 535 account password. I am unable to sign in. I can't download anything without this password
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Alma, Markabyer, CHAITHANREDDY