Edited by Eng
Questions and Answers
Vocal exercises to clear a cracked voice?
Before you go into the act of doing exercises to clear up your voice you are going to first need to put the proper things into your body to help you with your cracked voice:
1. Drink fluids so that you can keep your throat moistened rather than being dry which will hurt your cracked voice.
2. Drink a table spoon of olive oil in order to help coat your throat which will help heal your cracked voice
3. Resting your cracked voice will help in order to repair your voice faster without straining your voice furthermore
4. After you have performed the options to help your voice simply practice by humming lowly so that you can exercise your voice
Does vitamin-c clear a cracked voice?
The answer depends on the dosage of Vitamin C. If you have a daily supplement of Vitamin C (less than 5 grams a day), your immune system is also strengthened which effectively helps in clearing your cracked or hoarse voice. Hoarseness of voice one of the causative factors is throat infection making the tissues on your throat to swell resulting to hoarseness of voice.
If you are taking large doses of vitamin C (more than 5 grams a day), the result would be in a negative way. Studies shows that taking high-dosages of vitamin C daily (more than 5 grams a day) makes the vocal folds dry resulting to hoarseness of voice.
In regards to your query, vitamin C helps to clear a cracked voice if it is taken less than 5 grams a day, while taking more than 5 grams of vitamin C daily may only worsen your cracked voice.
Have been having serious cracked voice since 4 months now?
I can't sing properly and the way I used to, can't use my techniques and voice types anymore. I have tried: So many things, have done things I know I use to do before I when I have cracked voice. I think it was caused by: Can't say, maybe stress
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Voice Lessons & Tips