View the Location a Viber Chat Has Been Sent from on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to view the location from where a message in a chat has been sent when using the 'Viber' application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find the 'Viber' tile on the home screen.It is a purple tile with the Viber logo in the middle, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If it has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe to the left and locate it in the 'Apps' menu. Once the 'Viber' tile has been located, press down on it to open the application.
- 7Press the icon again, and it will say 'Your location is on', and it will turn purple.We need this to be on, and we need a message that was sent when this icon was turned on. If you're having trouble turning this on, or it's not already set in the 'settings' menu, search VisiHow for another video on how to use this function.
- 13Press the icon at the bottom of the screen to focus back on the location.It's important to remember that if any message has that icon, you can press down on it and it will open up a map that shows the location from where that message was sent. If the icon cannot be seen, then that message does not contain a location. We can turn the location on and off for our own messages, but we can't control if other people want to turn that option on or off on their own messages. We'll have to see what they choose.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to view the location from where a message or a chat has been sent when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Eng Testing (testing)Advertisement
Video: View the Location a Viber Chat Has Been Sent from on a Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.