View and Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Ash0hley, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to view and clear the browsing history in Google Chrome on the HTC One M8.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Google Chrome application.Mine is located here. We can see the Google Chrome icon, which is a circle made up of different colors. Underneath, it says the word "Chrome". Our Google Chrome application may be in different positions in this folder. Therefore, we will need to find it. Once we've done that, press down on it, to enter the application. In this video tutorial, we want to learn how to view and clear the browsing history of this application.
- 7Our history is very short.It's only from one day because we have cleared it recently. Normally, all of the information will be organized by date. Here, it says, "Today - Tuesday, 30 June 2015." If we have a longer browsing history than this, we will be able to see our browsing history organized by date. It's very useful if we are trying to find something from a particular day. There are two ways to clear our browsing history.
- 8The first way is to delete individual websites.We can see here that each website has its own section. To the right of each one, there is an "X" icon. This will allow us to delete individual websites or pieces of our browsing history. If we wanted to keep our browsing history and delete individual websites, we could do that. Press down on the "X" and the website will be deleted.
- 10It says, "Clear browsing data:Browsing history, Cache, Cookies, site data, Saved passwords, Autofill data." These are the different areas that we can clear. The top three are selected because they have a blue box with a white check inside. The bottom two options are not selected, and will not be cleared since their boxes are empty. If we want to select or deselect any of these options, just press down on the box. If it's blue with a white check inside, then we have selected it. If the box is empty, then we have deselected it. Make the choice that is right for us.
- 15This then, concludes our tutorial on how to view and clear the browsing history in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process you've seen in this video, then please leave them in the "Comments" section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: View and Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
View and Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome on HTC One M8. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/View_and_Clear_Browsing_History_in_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8
MLA (Modern Language Association) "View and Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome on HTC One M8." VisiHow, visihow.com/View_and_Clear_Browsing_History_in_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8 Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "View and Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome on HTC One M8." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/View_and_Clear_Browsing_History_in_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Ash0hley, Thor