View Who Contacts are Following on Instagram with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to view the people who are following your contacts and who your contacts are following when using the Instagram application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the Instagram tile.You can see that there is a navy blue background and there is the Instagram logo in the middle of the tile. The Instagram logo is a white outline of a camera. If you have not pinned the Instagram tile to your home screen, then swipe left and find it in the applications menu. Once you have located the Instagram tile, press down on it to open the application.
- 4What we want to do in this video is show you how to view people who are following your contacts and how to view who your contacts are following.To do this, select a contact. A contact is anybody that you are following or some one that is following you - some one that you have a connection with. If you are not following some one at the moment, you will need to follow some one to understand this video. Go head and follow some one now, you can find a video on how to do that on VisiHow if you need a tutorial. Once you have located some one you would like to follow, press down on their name and follow them. We will be following this account: "01_". So once you have found some one, press down on their picture and follow them. Their picture will be a circle with their profile picture in it.
- 5The reason that we might like to view the people who are following our contacts or to view the people who our contacts are following is because it is a great way of exposing ourselves to new Instagram users.If there is some one we really like, some one who posts interesting photos; we can see who they are following and we will probably like those people too. This way, we can find new inspiration, and accounts. It is just a way of broadening our horizons and being able to find new material. To do this, press the "followers" and "following" buttons. Our contact is being followed by 47000 people. In comparison, he is only following 158 people. That is very small in comparison to the amount of people following him. To see the identity of these people, we need to press down on "following" or "followers". You should have these buttons on top of your contacts.
- 6This will bring up two options:"following" and "followers". We have "following" highlighted in blue and if we swipe left, we will have "followers" highlighted in blue. We can see the people that he is following. If we like 01_'s photos, chances are we are going to like his contact's photos too. It is a great way to find new images and inspiration. Search through the list of your contact and see what you can find.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to view the people who are following your contacts and view people who your contacts are following when using the Instagram application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: View Who Contacts are Following on Instagram with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.