View Videos on Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Alma, Eng and 1 other
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
Samsung Galaxy S4 has a big screen that is suitable for viewing videos on your phone. This VisiHow article will discuss on how to view videos on your Samsung Galaxy S4 using the default video player.
View videos on Samsung Galaxy S4
Following the instructions below will allow you to view videos on S4:
- 1You can do this by pressing on the "Home" button once, or tapping on the back button a few times.Go to Samsung Galaxy S4's home menu.Advertisement
- 10You have successfully learned how to view videos on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
How to view videos while doing other stuff with your Galaxy S4
You can also view videos on your Samsung Galaxy S4 while doing other stuffs with your phone. You can enjoy the same multi-tasking and video minimizing features as that of a computer on your device. Follow the procedures below to learn it.
- 1Go to your Home screen by tapping on the Back key for a few times or pressing the Home button once.Advertisement
- 2This will take you to the application menu.From your Galaxy S4's Home screen, tap on the Apps icon on the lower-right part of it.
- 3From the Application Menu, find "Gallery" and tap on it to open.
- 4Tap on the video to start playing it. If you will be asked for the application that will play the video, always choose "Video Player" (Samsung's native video player application).Locate the video that you want to open.
- 9We also have a full article about Do Other Tasks on Samsung Galaxy S4 While Playing Videos (Video Multitasking) should you want a more detailed instructions.You have successfully learned how to view videos while doing stuff on your Samsung Galaxy S4.Advertisement
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Eng, Alma, Lynn