View Kik Help Center on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, nitid, Eng, Louis and 3 others
You're watching VisiHow. In this video I am going to show you how you can view the Kik Help Center using an iPhone 6.
- 7We can see that the Help Center is divided into several different sections. Depending on if we are using a "BlackBerry," iPhone, if we need help "Getting Started," or want to explore frequently asked questions, tap on the bar choice to be taken to more specifically asked questions about the topic. This example uses frequently asked questions "FAQs."The Kik application Help Center loads through Safari.
- 17If you have any questions or comments please feel free to add them in the section below. Thank you for watching.This is a VisiHow video and I've just shown you where you can view the Kik Help Center on the Kik application on an iPhone 6.
Video: View Kik Help Center on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How do I scan a Kik code from my iPhone 6. I do not have a code to scan?
I do not have a Kik code to get started on my iPhone 6. Where do I get the code to scan
Kik codes can be generated within the application and shown from the phone or printed and used as an advertisement. For example, you meet your old friend in the streets who
- launches the Kik application;
- swipes down from the top of his or her main chat list;
- taps on the code circular icon at the bottom;
- tap on the share icon in the top-right corner.
You will see a round Kik code. Now, you are ready to scan it.
- 1This will open the scanner.Swipe down from the top of the main chat list.
- 2Point the rear-facing camera at the Kik code of your friend to scan it.Advertisement