View Files Received Via Bluetooth on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Judy Harris and 2 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to view files received via Bluetooth on an HTC One M8.
- 5Underneath that, there are the words "WIRELESS & NETWORKS" in the gray bar.This is the section we want to be in. We're looking for the "Bluetooth" option. It's currently turned off. Underneath it says the word "Off", and to the right, it also says "Off". Press down on the word "Bluetooth", and it will open up our Bluetooth menu. We don't need to turn Bluetooth on to look at the files we've received via Bluetooth, and it's important we know that. It's OK if it's turned off.
- 7We want to select the third option from the top, which is "Show received files".This is a very useful function because it allows us to view all of the files that we have received via Bluetooth. It helps us to find things that we might be searching for, as well. Press down on this option, and it's going to show us two items that we have received via Bluetooth.
- 9To view any of these files, just press down on them, and it will ask us if we want to open them.These are photos or jpg, and that's why it's asking us to open this file with the gallery. If these were written files, PDFs, Word documents or written documents, then they'll ask us to use a different application to open them.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to view files received via Bluetooth on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: View Files Received Via Bluetooth on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Judy Harris, Eng