Use your new iOS 7 Mailbox
Edited by Lhynne27, Lynn, Reema, Eng and 1 other
Apple has updated its operating system to iOS 7, and some people are wondering how to use the new system. Almost all of its features have been enhanced, and one of them is the Mail app on iOS 7. It has a few new features, like the VIP list. You can customize and narrow down your mailboxes.
Setting up Mail on iOS 7
- 5To add more mail accounts to your Mail app, follow these directions.
- From your home screen, touch "Settings".
- Scroll down and click "Mail, Contacts and Calendars".
- Tap "Add account".
- Choose from the category.
- Enter your information.
- Click "Next", and then "Save".
Editing Mailboxes on iOS 7
When you click your mailbox from your home screen, it will show you all your accounts. You can edit them and organize them according to your preference.
- 4The "Attachment" folder is where you will find all the mail received with attachments.
Sending and Receiving Messages on Mail App
- 6You also now have an option to print your message.Press the arrowAdvertisement
- Your phone must be connected to a wireless printer.
Moving message to any folder
To move a certain message to any folder, just choose the message you want to move. Tap the folder
icon located at the bottom of your screen. You'll now have an option where to put your message -- either in the trash or draft or any other folder you want.
- There's a quick way to erase or move messages to any folder. Choose a message you want to delete. Just swipe your finger to the left. The "More" and "Trash" option will appear. Tap
- Once you tap the trash, it will automatically be placed in your trash can.
Tips and Warning
- You can also choose which mail account you want to use as default. From "Settings, Mail, Contacts & Calendars", look for "Default Account". Tap it and check the account you want to use as your main or default account.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Reema, Lynn