Use the Repost App to Repost Instagram Photos on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, nitid, Eng, shuzkelly and 2 others
Hello. You're watching VisiHow and in today's video I am going to show you how to repost Instagram photos using the Repost application on the iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Use the Repost App to Repost Instagram Photos on iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Why is the caption not showing?
- 3.2 How come the original caption is not posting?
- 3.3 Repost app doesn't include caption?
- 3.4 Comments not included in Repost?
- 3.5 I've figured out how to repost images but... It doesn't seem to repost the text that goes with the image. Is there a way to do this?
- 3.6 Great article. Re-post seems to be hung on an old re-post?
- 4 Comments
- 23Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes our tutorial on how to do Repost on Instagram photos using the Repost application if you have the iPhone 6. If you have any additional questions you would like to ask leave them in the comment section below. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Use the Repost App to Repost Instagram Photos on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Hi, I followed all the instructions but I'm wondering why the captions are not pasting on Instagram.
Clear the cache in the app to see if that helps. The Repost App may have a bug so test with an app like InstaRepost in Google Play.
Want to post the original caption with my repost
It may exceed the 30 hashtag limit when you tried to repost with the caption. Update your Repost app because Instagram changed their policies for posting which meant Repost had to catch up with patches to the app.
I have the repost app. I read your tutorial, but I can't get the CAPTION to repost with the video?. I have tried: Searching internet, reposting about five times, trying to find the app website. I think it was caused by: I must be missing something here
The Repost App is made by Regrann. They do have a support page and you can see in this tutorial from regrann how to paste the original comments before sharing after you have updated the app. Basically, you long press to copy then press again in the share field to paste.
Comments not included in Repost?
Hi I used to use the Repost app with no problem, now lately when I try to repost something the original comments aren't included, do you know if there is some setting I need to change?. . Thank you,. . Cynthia
You will need to update the app as stated in an above answer. Contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are really good at responding and appreciate feedback.
I've figured out how to repost images but... It doesn't seem to repost the text that goes with the image. Is there a way to do this?
I've figured out how to repost images but... It doesn't seem to repost the text that goes with the image. Is there a way to do this?. I have tried: Copying the url and then using repost to well, repost it.. I think it was caused by: I have no idea, that is why I'm asking... Is there a way to post the text below an image, that the creator wrote, along with the image? How?
You copy and paste. Unfortunately, after Instagram changed their algorithms, they took out features previously cross platform like the captions or comments from original posts via Repost.
Great article. Re-post seems to be hung on an old re-post?
My re-post app is not pulling the latest Instagram feed. I am trying to re-post between three accounts that I have. It seems hung on an old re-post instead.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.