Use the Oil Cleansing Method to Clean Your Face
Edited by vanessa, Courtney, Jen M, Eng and 1 other
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. In this video, I am going to show you how to use the oil cleansing method to clean your face.
- 2Next, we will need a natural oil.For example, we may use Jojoba oil, Rosehip Seed oil, or Argan oil. We can also mix any of these oils together. Some people also choose to use Castor oil, this is because it really gets rid of the unwanted oils on our face. Argan oil will be the oil of choice for this video. This is because it is non-comedogenic, meaning that it will break down the excess oils on our skin but not strip our skin of moisture or nutrients. It is also an excellent moisturizer for our face as well. Now what we need to do is take a few drops of the selected oil into our hands. Rub our hands together to spread the oil.Advertisement
- 4Once the oil has been massaged in, we are going to take our cloth and wet it with steaming hot water.Being careful it's not too hot, so we do not burn our hands or our face. We want the water to be steaming, but not scalding. The water needs to be steaming hot because the steam is going to help open up our pores, this will get the oil really deep down in them so we can clean our skin better.
- 6Now we are going to use the same cloth to rub away the excess oil from our face.We are not just getting rid of the oil on our face, we are getting rid of the dirt in our pores. The cloth will also help to exfoliate our skin while we are also cleaning our skin. This method of cleansing our face is also very good to use because we are not putting any harsh chemicals onto our skin.
- 8So now you have learned how to use the oil cleansing method to clean your face.Thank you for watching VisiHow, and have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Use the Oil Cleansing Method to Clean Your Face
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.