Use the GoPro Hero 3 Video Settings
Edited by Thor, Leomar Umpad, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow, in this video I am going to show you how to use the video Settings on your GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition.
- 4The reason why there are different resolutions is because they each have their own capabilities. They have own style and their own abilities and they also have different qualities. High resolution often gives more gorgeous quality and a low resolution maybe has some blurriness or has some a lot less quality. 1440 is recommended for body mounting shots as it gives a wide, a lot wider, viewing area and has a high frame rate which can yield a smooth and luxurious shot. This is often recommended for point-of-view shots to really give a sense of your point-of-view and your perception.And you can see, this is why you can choose different resolution.
- 14So in the top button now and back into the Menu we are going to go to frames-per-second, which is below so we can click on that and see what frames-per-seconds there are. This will obviously depend on what resolution we have selected. We select the one that we would like and the one we would like to use the most.If go back, we can go back to the Menu - press the top button.
- 17Once you turn Low Light mode on, it allows your camera to automatically adjust in order to capture the best image. It is interesting to note that you cannot use this mode if you have a frames-per-second higher than 100.Auto Low Light mode is used for shooting in low light or moving between low light and high quality light or more powerful light.
- 18You can play around with this and you see that some settings are better in some situations in order to experience really practice and fun; and experimentation where you can find out what works best for what you are trying to make. We can Exit this Menu by pressing top button - there we go.These are the different options for your GoPro 3 - Hero 3.
- 19We have some other videos about the other settings for your GoPro Hero 3. So check them out. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye!That is all you need to know about camera settings.Advertisement
Video: Use the GoPro Hero 3 Video Settings
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use the GoPro Hero 3 Video Settings. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_the_GoPro_Hero_3_Video_Settings
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use the GoPro Hero 3 Video Settings." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_the_GoPro_Hero_3_Video_Settings Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use the GoPro Hero 3 Video Settings." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_the_GoPro_Hero_3_Video_Settings.
Categories : Cameras & Photography
Recent edits by: Leomar Umpad, Thor