Use the GoPro Hero 3 Camera
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Jen M, Eng and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to use the camera settings on your GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition.
- 7Now 12 megapixel does give the best quality but it takes up obviously the most room.The reason we might change the megapixel resolution is to allow you to take more photos in your SD card. The lower the resolution, the more space you have to take more photos okay? You also maybe want to the change the field of view and to do this through the megapixels, through the megapixel resolution. If you want to change down to 7 megapixels, you have a medium field of view. This can just help to break up some of your shots if you take everything in wide view. Wide angle, it can cause some distortion and it just - you lose the concept of what exactly wide angle is. Viewers need to show one thing to understand the other so by changing the angle, the view, and you can kind of add a bit more life, vibrancy and interest to your photos okay?
- 12Single, go down, there is three photos every one second, and five photos every one second and ten photos every ten seconds.So if we have it just on single, then when we press the shutter button, it will take one individual photo. The other three options allow us to take continuous photos at different speeds, and different amounts of photos every second.
- 13Once you have selected a function, the camera will remain on that function in continuous mode until you return it to single photo capture mode okay?So, until you have exited, until you have returned - sorry - to photo capture mode, your camera will remain in continuous photo mode okay? Because obviously, it thinks maybe you want to change it quickly. Okay, so we clicked on the Single, we have selected that, and that covers the two settings menu related to camera options in the GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition.
- 14Okay?So have a play with them. See how you feel. Experiment a bit and see what kind of quality, what kind of images you can capture and what works best in different situations. Okay, so if you have any questions, comments or queries about what we talked about today then please leave them in the section below. You have been watching VisiHow, goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Use the GoPro Hero 3 Camera
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Cameras & Photography
Recent edits by: Eng, Jen M, Sid Bedekar