Use the Food and Drink App to Find Wines on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to find a certain wine when using the Food & Drink application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 9This will narrow down the options available and all of the wines that have been presented to help find a suitable wine. Choose between "Category", "Origin", "Type" or "Varietal". Press down on "Origin" to choose a place of origin, and view wines from each country.The option to filter the search options will appear.
- 14If you really like a certain type of grape, select one from the menu. After selecting one, if it doesn't go back to the menu, press the icon with the white tick in the white circle. To go back to the menu without selecting anything, press the same icon.Press "Varietal" to see different types of red wines and different types of grapes.
- 16In this example, the first one is "Compania Vinicola Del Norte de Espana Rioja Viana". This meets the criteria. It's red wine and it's coming from Spain. The circle at the bottom of the screen with the filter in it has the number "2" to show that two filters were used.A list of wines that meet the criteria will appear.
- 17The different red wines have points, as well. More points mean that the wines have been better-rated. The one in the example has 92 points. It gives some information about the wine, and this one is red, dry and a tempranilo. There are different types of wines with different points, and you can select one at your leisure.Scroll through the filtered list and select a wine.
- 26If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, and goodbye.This concludes the tutorial on how to find a certain wine when using the Food & Drink application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Use the Food and Drink App to Find Wines on Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use the Food and Drink App to Find Wines on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_the_Food_and_Drink_App_to_Find_Wines_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use the Food and Drink App to Find Wines on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_the_Food_and_Drink_App_to_Find_Wines_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use the Food and Drink App to Find Wines on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_the_Food_and_Drink_App_to_Find_Wines_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Melissa Rae, Thor