Use Bluetooth with Galaxy S5
Edited by Eng
Hi, you're watching VisiHow and today we are going to show you how to set up Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 mini or any other Android phone for that matter.
- 10I don't know what that is, so we are not going to try and connect to it.One of the great advantages of living in an apartment thought is that free WiFi which runs so slowly. So now what we are going to do is, we are going to go into our visibility area here, so Galaxy S5 is not visible to other devices, Tap to make visible to nearby devices. So I can tap this check box, to make it visible.
- 20A little bit of history, by the way, the Bluetooth icon is actually a combination of ancient ruins Futhark.Futhark, the old runic alphabet runic language and its representative of the messenger God. Which was created by a team that designed the Bluetooth. Strange internet tidbit that I discovered the other day.
- 22Currently, the device names are displayed to show you and separate the devices from others, so you can tell them apart.If you had a room full of devices then they would all look the same. I would want to name my something unique. So I am going to go ahead change the name of this device, so I'm just going to go here, we go to settings, general, about device, and then device name if you want to change it or I can just tap OK.
- 33Thanks very much and have a great day.See you in some of our other videos.Advertisement
Video: Use Bluetooth with Galaxy S5
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5